Abi's Custom Poses and Character Details Cards (CLOSED TEMPORARILY)

Hey there! Need a custom pose or details card for your character/characters? You’ve come to the right place!

Edit: PLEASE READ - before you request, be aware that I have a 10 slot limit - meaning that I only take 10 requests at a time due to stress :see_no_evil: so, have a look at my waiting list, if there are already 10 slots filled, you can still request but be aware that it will be put on hold until all of my 10 current requests are completed, then after that your request will be added to the list <3 Thank you!

I have just realised that I have maybe a little bit of a knack for making these, so I thought I might as well help some people! Usually I do full Episode art, but these are just as fun and take less out of me mentally :cowboy_hat_face:

If you violate any of these rules, I will not take any more requests from you!

—-
Please let me know in your post whether it’s a details card or a custom pose that you want!

Form to make a details card request:

Details Card Form

Style (Select what applies): INK/Limelight
Character details (include ALL of the details):
Clothing (insert the clothing you want your character to be wearing in the image):
Pose/animation (tell me the animation you want your character to be doing, and if you want a custom pose please explain it thoroughly or provide a reference photo):
Background (if it’s not an episode background, please attach your chosen background here in the form):

Form to make a custom pose request:

Custom Pose Form

Style: Ink/Limelight
Character details (if there is more than one character please add all of their details:
Outfit/s (for ALL characters):
Description (please describe exactly what you want and/or provide a reference image):
Shading or no shading?:

Character Card Examples

Custom Pose Examples - No shading

ignore the fact that some of them have no eyes, when I make overlays for my stories I often make the eyes move so they are a separate overlay :))

Custom Pose Examples - With Shading

Waiting List

Remember, I have a 10 request limit! If you don’t know what I mean, please go back and read the top of the post :blush:

1. @EpiCrazyKat - custom pose :heavy_check_mark:
2. @saol - custom pose :heavy_check_mark:
3. @ryder14 - custom pose :heavy_check_mark:
4. @Blair_create - custom pose :heavy_check_mark:
5. @Youngbl00d - 2 character cards :heavy_check_mark:
6. @ciaraxoxoc - custom pose
7. @episodebyli - custom pose
8. @Faith.episode.cats - 2 character cards
9. @Goldpigs - custom pose
10. @jenicreates - custom pose

19 Likes

i don’t need one rn but omg ur examples are so good??

3 Likes

Thank you!! <3

2 Likes

Alright :))

1 Like

Omg i really love it might need a char details card later bump

2 Likes

Thank you! Lmk if you do need anything later on, I would be happy to make it! :blush:

1 Like

Anytime and sure

1 Like

This is fast but cant control :laughing::sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Skin gold one (female alethic)

brows straight thin (black dark)

nose defined natural

eyes angular slender (dark brown)

lips round wide pounty (rose matte )

hair blow out hair (black dark)

Tote Bag Taupe Accents Leather Grey Ivory

Strapped Accented Watch Face Brown Sable

Heeled Close Toed Ankle Boot Suede Beige Pale

Lace Foream Tattoo Solid

Rolled Cuffed High Waist Pants Polyester Plaid

Sweater And Turtleneck Combo Cotton White

Shading

3 Likes

Thank you for requesting! Is this for a custom pose or details card?

1 Like

Custom pose :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

okie dokie! And do you want it exactly the same as the reference photo (the drink in the hand and the eyes looking towards the camera etc)?

1 Like

Yup :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

alright! I’ll let you know when I’m done with your request :blush:

1 Like

Thank u so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

sorry to bother! What is the face shape of your character? You forgot it on the request form :sweat_smile: :blush:

1 Like

Oh sorry its diamond

1 Like

all good! Just to check, this is what your character’s details look like, correct?

1 Like

The skin is gold two sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

thank you for clarifying :blush:

1 Like

Anytime

1 Like