Abi's Story Titles & Descriptions Shop

Both? If that’s okay.

1 Like

Sure, give me a moment, I’ll have your Description and title ready shortly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@epistar
Here’s what I came up with:

Hayden is madly in love with a boy named Cole. Will their true love really last when she writes an article about him, breaking all the trust he had in her?

2 Likes

That’s pretty good, thanks a lot!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

@Epi_Info
Here’s what I came up with:

Title: Stella’s Secret

Description: We all know the default character Stella, but what is she hiding behind her wrinkly aqua blue eyes? Trust me, her secret is just as ugly as she is…

(It was inspired by your previous description lol)

3 Likes

In love🤡

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

you’re welcome :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

if you want a title:

• Tell me the rough idea of what your story is about
    Its about a girl named Asha, and her family. Asha, is a popilar girl if you wanna call it that. But she has problwms at home. One big one being money and her fathers death. Then she learns about a “war” or battle between the men and women on a classmate, Emily Westbrooke(MC of my other story). What will she do with this information?
  • (Optional) if you have any, give some key words that you want in the title
    None, but maybe have Asha sprinkled in. Cause she is the MC(Main Character).
1 Like

@Danielle318
Hmm, this one was a little tricky, but here’s what I came up with:

• Ambitious Asha
  • Asha’s Ambitions
  • Asha’s Issues

(sorry these aren’t the best, I tried super hard to think of ideas but came up with nearly none)

1 Like

Its fine!

1 Like

Lyra was once meant to be a fearless alpha with her twin sister by her side. But when a strange attack has them wounded and running on their last leg. Lyra’s sister gets inveloped by a mysterious fog. What will happen as Lyra goes on a seemingly endless journey to find her sister.
I already have a story title and was hoping you could help me with the description.

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story descriptions and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

TITLE: Gone Viral

Summary

Juliet, a viral musical sensation, has been found stabbed to death after one of her concerts. The prime suspect for murder, due to incriminating evidence, is our MC- Raegan. Being the suspect has gotten the attention of not only her college, but the whole world. Nobody on campus believes that she’s innocent- except for Oliver, our love interest. Together, they discover secrets about Juliet’s life in attempt to prove that she is innocent. Along the way, they fall in love.

A couple notes: this story is NOT meant to be focused on the romance. It’s just a bonus. The main storyline is the investigation and fight to prove Raegan’s innocence. Therefore, Oliver need not be included in the description by name, but maybe by being the only person who believes her. Secondly, if the title isn’t good, I’ll change it. I just figured that since Reagan gains popularity (as does Juliet even more so after her death), it could work.
Please let me know.
Thank you!
xo, Kennedy

Are you still open? :heartpulse:

1 Like

yes :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Awesome! I need help with my title and description

Here

Explanation/Description: So the story revolves around twins -> Nova and Aylo, it starts out with Nova and Aylo just doing normal things, like going to school, hanging out with friends and stuff, they’re life was pretty normal, until one day, they found a necklace with a key as a pendant, (Either at school or at their friend’s backyard, I haven’t thought about it yet lol) Nova wore it since she thought it looked cool (lol) anyway, they went home but they couldn’t get in, since for some reason all doors were locked, out of ideas, they tried using the key to open the door, it opened, but it was a portal behind the door, they enter it out of curiosity/awe, then it leads them to another dimension/world.
So basically about twins who found a key opening a door to another dimension/world.
They casually visit the other dimension/world to hang out with the friends they found there and also to have fun and stuff like that.

Extra info that I think might help (I guess, not sure if it will lol)

• The story mostly takes place in school, the other dimension/world, and
    Their friend’s backyard: The reason for this is because they have a group of friends and they meet up at one particular friend’s backyard to chat and hang out, there’s also a tree house in the friend’s backyard which they usually hang out in too
  • Aylo and Nova are un-identical twins
  • They’re 14-15 years old
  • The friend whose background they hang out in is named ‘Raven’ (I don’t know if this will really help lol)

This was really long af sorry about that :sweat_smile: there’s probably a lot of unnecessary information I added, sorry about that too :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.