About 7 Days Ago

7 days ago, I met my besties :blob_hearts:. Of course, I didn’t know it at the time, I was just desperate for friends. But we immediately became like a family :blush:. If @TalesByMim didn’t make that thread, I probably wouldn’t have met the best people in life.

@TalesByMim: The one who holds us together. She always loves us unconditionally and is always so caring.

@queenscribbles: The amazingly talented one and the queen, duh. She’s my twin because she’s equally as stubborn as me.

@emmastarz: The angel. She’s just so kind and friendly! You can’t life without her. Here’s your second line :rage:. You’re welcome haha.

@AMY20: She’s just hilarious. She’s so creative and always knows how to make me laugh.

@CrimsonJewel: The sweet one. There is literally nothing bad about her. I love how she can always find good in even the worst things.

@Someone2: She somehow always comes up with these funny sayings and she’s just amazing!

I have no idea how these girls can tolerate me, but I love you all :blob_hearts:

8 Likes

I love you :pleading_face:

1 Like

ilyt :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Awwwwwww…

1 Like

Thank you soon muchmy heart is melting

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

YOU ACTUALLY DID IT YOU DODO BRAIN

Ugh ily all so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::cupid:

2 Likes

Of course :blush: :blush:

ilyt!!!

1 Like

Lemme do one (:

@Jazzie.episode
You never fail to amaze me with your stubbornness and wackiness. Whenever I’m talking with you, I can’t help but smile. (For example, this!)

@queenscribbles
My first ever friend on here! You’re the one who actually made me feel welcomed on here and obviously no one can deny that you’re the queen.

@emmastarz
The one who keeps me sane from all the drama these people cause. I love your little descriptions about us looking like mashed potatoes and you just spread positivity almost everywhere.

@AMY20
One of the nicest people I’ve ever met! And one of the softest people out there. I always always live for your ridiculous humour and ridiculousness.

@CrimsonJewel
The other friend that keeps me sane when @/emmastarz isn’t on. You make me forget that I’m actually friends with crazy people and very down to earth.

@someone2
That one friend who is funny while being chill at the same time. You can literally talk to her about anything

LOVE ALL YOU DODO BIRDS :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Love you Mim :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pleading_face: ishsjsksnsn Emmy’s descriptions :joy:

2 Likes

I- WHAT?! omg tysm Mim!!! I love youuuuuuu!!!

Wait you called us dodo birds… so we’re all dead??? :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Love you more!! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Well… you did technically die once, so yeah! Love you more too! :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I LOVE YOU MORE!!! I am the stubborn one so don’t fight with meeeeeeee

2 Likes

ugh NO I DO :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Nope. I do.

1 Like

Why do you have to be stubborn? :tired_face:

1 Like

:smirk: :smirk:

1 Like

:cupid:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
:orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:
:yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:
:green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:
:blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart: :blue_heart:
:purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:
:sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes