About More Help

So, basically I don’t have any featured stories, and so I can’t earn gems. I don’t even have the episode sign at the top left corner of stories. I was just wondering if there is a way I can fix this!

Hi!
I need so help! (But cant post pic jet. Just joined)

Why is my character in a bubble/square when she talks?
I have tried to write @SOLFIEA enters from left to screen left but it just means that this strange bubble/square slides in from the left. I want it gone :slight_smile:

Same none of the stories for me have that e on the left top corner have u solved it. Plz let me know =)

HI I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME. I cannot play episode because every since i deleted the app and put it back on the app has been malfunctioning. Every time i go into the app the app says that it needs to be updated. I have went to the playstore many times to try to fix the game and to update it. Every time i do that is says the same thing. Update to get the newer version. Does anybody have any idea what to do. I REALLY NEED HELP. by the way i am using and andriod and google play Pls help meee.

Hi can someone please help me;
I’ve been trying for the last 2 hours on my mobile phone and tablet to some how create a story. But its not working.
And now I am on my laptop, and ive gone o the episode interactive page where I can log in to start creating my own story… But it just redirects me!!! SEND ME HELP PLSSSS xoxoxox
I just want to be able to create a story.

hi… please help me guys… i wanna restore my account on episode by using fb or email but when i click, it tells me that log out required…On my app of episode, THERE IS NO log out button and i have no idea what to do. help me if u can

Hi can you please help me!! My Episode account is working but won’t let me watch any episode stories!! It has been like this for the last 3 -4 Months I don’t know what’s wrong with it.