About More Help

Yeah so I’m having a hard time trying to figure whatever is going on with my script, I’ve been messing around with it but it still won’t work, idk if I’m just dumb lmao or if something is wrong. It says the ‘audio stop does not exist’ and there’s no audio there, its just, @pan to zone 2
Should I ignore it?

Did you ever got an answer?

I really need help. How do you make a new topic???

How do you post something here? I’m new hehe

I’m new, and now realizing I have to reply before I can post… yay.

How can I merge my accounts? I have an account on my phone for the app. But there’s no email associated with it, it just created a username and password on its own. So this account that I’m writing this post on is a different account.

Can I write a story from a mobile?

I can’t find where to post either!

Maybe it’s too large?

1 Like

My game keeps closing

Hello everyone, I can help you well. If you need to my help. Unless if you send me a post for problem.

Hello, you can watch the YouTube. It is called Joseph Evans is a tutorial person. Maybe it is help you understand the overlays.

1 Like

You need to talk like JADE (talk_angry) whatever you want to JADE make to talk something.

1 Like

Thank You, it realy helped!

1 Like

You have to go to this website and ask them to change your forum username episodesupport.zendesk

1 Like

I have a question–I accidently posted something I decided I didn’t want to post…How could I delete it??

1 Like

Hi ! I’m a beginner still deciding if I should publish my story but for that to happen I need a little help if someone could help me it would be wonderfull.
So, my problem is that props are invisible or something, they just don’t show up
Here’s the script :

@ALEXANDRA enters from left to screen center

@add Coffee Cup to ALEXANDRA

&ALEXANDRA is drink

ALEXANDRA
(dialogue)

I used the comands add and the remove only one time and they worked but only this one time in this same story.
I really can’t see the problem and even the program doesn’t tell me that something’s wrong.
Thank you for your time :blush:

1 Like

well just go to notifications and choose an option ‘disable notifications’!

1 Like

you will see an option ‘delete’ on the bottom top just click that

1 Like

you gotta crop it if its large .
maximum size will be shown

2 Likes