About More Help

is there someone on here who can explain some codes that supposedly exist in writers portal but dont have guides? I tried submitting a ticket and it was marked solved w/o an answer, then resubmitted it and was marked solved again.

1 Like

Hello can someone help me. I don’t know exactly what to do for my story. Can someone please help me?

2 Likes

Oops I figured out my previous question. But now I’m getting the error ‘Choices must follow dialogue immediately, not a branch’ when I’m not doing a branch? And the choices are followed by dialogue?

2 Likes

i’m getting the same error message too :confused:

2 Likes

Hello episode, i was wondering why it takes so long for my cover to be approved, the reason being is that i have published my story and it doesn’t have a small cover and im making a large cover right now, it isn’t going to let my current large cover stay so.

2 Likes

Helo somebody help me!!! i want to start a conversation on episode forums but i cant figure out how! it would be a big help if someone would tell me!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

HI! I really need help how to make people hug! I do not quite get the right snax for it!

1 Like

thx

1 Like

Do you still need help? I mean if you want ,then let me know! I’m down to help you :heart:

I keep on getting this error.

Oh I know the answer to that, you have to write
NARRATOR
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR
If you don’t add narrator that error will still occur

thank you