About the guidlines , i know its late but i need to ask lol

guys is it true that u can’t use custom backgrounds anymore ? we can’t use the background we Design???

1 Like

I don’t think thats true because I’ve been uploading custom backgrounds and they work :woman_shrugging: :performing_arts: :black_joker:

8 Likes

no lmao that’s not true at all

why would they have a spot in the portal where you can upload ur own if u couldn’t

8 Likes

thank god I’ve been so paranoid about the guidelines the past days lol

1 Like

lmaooo point taken

2 Likes

Ya, plz don’t listen to ever said that, lol

2 Likes

yeah hahaha
where’s the guidelines post can u send me the link to it ? i could’nt find it

1 Like

Yes, hold on

1 Like

Do you mean the person who posted on here about the guide lines, or the link were episode expalined them?

2 Likes

you can use custom backgrounds, they just can’t include anything from an episode background that isn’t available for public use! like a hidden background or background from an official episode story that isn’t in the art catalog.

6 Likes

Rules regarding them have tightened yeah, but Authors can continue to upload custom backgrounds, overlays, and covers :v:

12 Likes

right!

3 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

the person who posted the guidelines here plzzz

i mean if i wanted to design a background of my own by not using episode backgrounds or editing them, can’t i upload it and use it ???

i design rooms and stuff , can’t i use any of my work ??

@Hala9 u CAN use your own work in your story, just upload them to the background/overlay section.

2 Likes
1 Like

he said you could …

1 Like

thank u all so much you’ve been very helpfull ! :heart_eyes: