About the new writer portal style

So I know that its very small. But I am friggin bored…
So I’m starting to ask stupid questions
What do you think about this?

11 Likes

Simple : I hate them! It’s sooo formal lol

5 Likes

Yesssss!!! It’s not even color coded. My OCD hidden self is awakening from sleep!!!

4 Likes

lol! and girl I’m bored too lol

1 Like

LoL very nice to see another bored girl.

2 Likes

I hate this new features…
And now the part where you code can now swipe up and down and its way tooo annoying. Now all my inspiration to code is gone :disappointed:

7 Likes

Idk why they changed it. Like nobody was dissatisfied of it! :expressionless: :frowning_face:

3 Likes

its weird. especially because for some reason, the script templates/all the other options are all the way at the bottom of my page? i have to SCROLL to the bottom to find them? idk if thats just me

4 Likes

I hate the update. The worst part is now when you scroll down, the script template WHERE YOU DO ALL THE CODING goes up as well. That’s just wasting my time having to scroll down and then scroll back up. I’m hoping they change that back ASAP.

8 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah… :expressionless:

1 Like

It was better before…

1 Like

One word- HORRIBLE. The white disturbs me a lot- no one had any problem with the blue theme. That’s great tbh

6 Likes

I miss the color coding so much :tired_face:

1 Like

Colour coding?

1 Like

The rest of the page is in blue-white but the top is alone in an orangey-pink white combination. So it disturbs me :confounded::confused:

3 Likes

I think it was great :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:grinning:

2 Likes

I’m probably the only one who likes the simplicity of it haha

3 Likes

I don’t mind the new style, but in my opinion, it’s kinda… unnecessary?
I mean, it would be great if Episode focuses more on issues that we’re experiencing in the writer’s portal (e.g. layering issues with clothes) than designing their website.

5 Likes