About the new writer portal style

Changing the banner color from blue to white is a bad idea, since now my eyes burn and incase I would like to code/write at night; my eyes will never be the same. :sob:

3 Likes

This is my thoughts exactly. It was an unnecessary change when we have so many other issues in the portal–especially the clipping that happens in the clothing. Why give us shoes, jackets or pants that are going to clip weirdly, or show under clothes through them.

6 Likes

Yes ofc that’s what I am saying!!

Yesss!!!

Put glasses in night. It won’t burn then

1 Like

I already wear glasses, for day and night.

It kinda helps, but my eyes still sting often :confused:

1 Like

I am a minimalistic person. Kinda like it :hugs:

But not as good as the 1st one hehehe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rofl:

1 Like

It’s a joke LoL

2 Likes

It’s minimalistic but the first one was too right?

2 Likes

Yeah :hugs: :heart:

2 Likes

When I first heard about it I didn’t think I’d mind it too much, but after opening the portal it just feels ??? It looks like something still has to load in.
I appreciate the work put into it as always, but it’s going to take some time to get used to and I do hope they go back.

4 Likes

ah i see, my bad lol :sob:

1 Like

Yeah…

2 Likes

definitely had me confused when i opened the portal for the first time in like two months. but i don’t really mind it, i do hate how when you scroll the script goes up

4 Likes

i also kinda hate the fact from when you preview your script, all the rest of the effects + templates go to the bottom of the page :pensive:

4 Likes

Yes :-\

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.