About your first friend on the forum

Hey :loud_sound::rotating_light:
-Mention your first friend on the forum if you’re still friends.
And
-TELL US HOW DID YOU GET TO KNOW EACH OTHERS

3 Likes

@FoxyLolz is the first friend I ever made on the forums.

He sent a message and asked if we could become friends. :smile:

How’s it been? @FoxyLolz

4 Likes

@MMG :eyes:

kemon acho? Amake bhule gecho naki? :smiling_face_with_tear:

After I joined the forums, you were the only one who pmed me just to have a convo with me. :pleading_face: You were the one who made me feel welcomed here…and I’ve always wished for a lil sis. :eyes:…Even tho we dont talk much nowadays, but you’ll always have a special place on my heart. Love you, my lil sis :kissing_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

tomake kibhabe bhuli :scream: Tomar porikkha cholche na? :sob:

Even tho you were not my first friend here, you are definitely my best friend :sparkling_heart: I talked to you about everything and I felt safe sharing everything with you…
If I didn’t PM you then my episode phase would’ve been so bad :sob: I’m really glad we got to be friends :two_hearts: You are not only one of my best friends but also one of my favourite people :new_moon_with_face: You made my lockdown days 100x better :laughing: You are also really funny, you made me laugh so much and I appreciate it :brown_heart: The sweetest person I’ve met on this forum :smile:

And yes we dont talk much like before, but i wish we will again…love you moree and thanks for being my friend and a big sis that i didnt know i needed :joy::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Aww Godhu…you sweet little angel :pleading_face::purple_heart:

Porikkha eito kalkei shesh hoise :see_no_evil:
Cholo dms a kotha boli… :eyes:
Paglami korinai onekdin :new_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

@adilistic.stories
@MMG
You guy’s are so cute :heartpulse:
Hope you still friends forever

2 Likes

he is

Hi there! I’m a new member of the forum and I have no friends thus far. I would love to make some :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome for sure :white_heart:

1 Like

I lost contact with most of my friends here, idek if they still remember me.

I still don’t have any friends on the forum. Can any will be my friend you can share anything with me? Please be my friend.