ABWRITESS COVER AND SPLASHES Request Thread (REVAMPED!)

art-release
community

Hi guys!

I’m very happy that I am back on the forums! I have been very inactive over summer and I wanted to get back on track! Over this period of time, I have been improving my covers and splashes, but most of all my edits. This means I may, highlight the word may! take requests for that sometime soon. I’ve had a good, long break and I am pleased to announce I am back!

Also, make sure to check out my instagram, @abwritess!, and my story [when it is published, I’ll let you know] I Give Up! I am most active on Instagram, so if you need anything, please DM me on there if you can.

I have decided to REVAMP my old thread which is linked here. That thread was getting very messy, and I have decided I need a fresh, new thread for it!

So, I’m now going to repeat the rules of my thread below. Please keep in mind you must follow these simple rules. If you fail to do so, I will not complete your request until you do it properly. This way, I can know the format of my requests, and my thread will be kept nice and tidy.

I will now repeat the old thread right underneath here.

Hi guys!

I have free time on my hands and decided to make a splash and cover thread. I can make simple splashes for you, my examples will be pictured below. I will also leave a cover that I just did too. Your splash/cover will be ready in around 1-3 days since I have a life which includes school and homework. I am not a master at making them. I am not a PRO!

If you would like a cover or splash with your characters on, please note I am not a master at them. I can do them, but I am well better at simple, but decorative splashes. Once again. you can find my examples below.

THE RULES!

There are only 4 rules which you must follow.

1. Be patient! It takes time to make a good splash. If I can do it quickly, I will.
  2. Please credit me! You can either credit me in a readerMessage or at the end of each episode!
  3. Please don’t ask for one if you aren’t going to use it. Splashes/Covers take time and effort. Please use it if you ask for one.
  4. Don’t ask anywhere else! If you request one, I will make you one. If you ask others, you’ll just end up with loads of different covers/splashes.
  5. Please don’t Private Message [PM] me your requests! I get a lot of PM’s asking for things. Please post them on THIS THREAD!

How to get a splash!

1. Please fill out this form:

Your Name:
OPTIONAL: Story Name:
What would you like as a splash? (e.g: sound, follow me):
How urgent is it?
Social Medias (optional):

1. Send me a picture of the background you would like me to use. {I will resize it, don’t worry.} / Explain what background you would like, e.g: watercolour with pink and red, waterfall etc
  2. OPTIONAL: Any fonts you would like me to use?
  3. OPTIONAL: Anything you want me to do?

How to get a cover!

1. Please fill out this form:

Your Name:
Story Name:
Story Description:
Small, Large, or Both?
How urgent is it?
OPTIONAL// Tagline?
OPTIONAL// Social Medias:

1. Send me a picture of the background you would like me to use. {I will resize it, don’t worry.}
    If you don’t have a background, give me something to work with such as the mood e.g. / Explain what background you would like, e.g: watercolour with pink and red, waterfall etc
  2. OPTIONAL: Any fonts you would like me to use? {If you would like the one in the samples, please say which font. The one in the first two splash samples or the font in the third splash sample}
  3. OPTIONAL: Anything you want me to do?
  4. OPTIONAL: Would you like your characters on the cover/splash? If yes, please put their character details and outfit details below.

EXAMPLES!

I will add examples here. Since my laptop restarted itself, I have lost all the images. I will add them from my Google Drive tomorrow. As an alternitive, you can have a look at the old thread, Anisha’s Fast COVER AND SPLASHES Request Thread! {CLOSED}.

WAITING LIST:

@Penny2
@Epi.Lemon
@Alisha.K

Anisha Xx

Can I have a splash?
Your Name: Penny
OPTIONAL: Story Name:
What would you like as a splash? (e.g: sound, follow me): A sound splash please!
How urgent is it? Not very.
Social Medias (optional): rosegoldring.episode on instagram

Epi.Lemon aka Jordanne
Story name:Whiskey and Wine
Story description: Coming back after heartbreak, finding yourself again
Both
Get it to me when you can, don’t want to rush you :revolving_hearts:
Fonts:
I want Whiskey to be in a more manly font
while Wine in a more feminie
Characters: Ink
Male-
Skin- caramel
Brow- medium sharp
Hair- generic short- chestnut
Eyes- stoic almond - taupe
Face - Defined triangle
Nose - button
Lips- uneven - terracotta
Outfit:
Top- Muscle tank white and blue open plaid shirt
Bottoms- ripped punk pants
Feet- black hipster hightops

Female:
Body - Light
Brow - Seductive Arch
Hair- Long Curly Hair - Fawn
Eyes- Upturned Feline - Blue
Face- Oval
Nose - Soft Natural
Lips- Full Round - Blush
Outfit:
Top- White layered crop top
Bottoms - Sea Green High waisted spotted pants
Feet- Brown Espadrilles Wedges
Neck - Silver Pedant Necklace

Cover-
I would love characters on the splash and covers!
Character poses up to you!
The main guy Parker is a:
Thick skinned, quiet man, with zero patients for stupidity
The main girl Brandy is a:
Quirky bartender, with ambition, and fire.

Splash:
Warning- Foul Language, mature themes
Follow- insta @Epi.Lemon

Extra-
Just want fonts to match up :slight_smile:
Thank you for looking over my stuff!

I’d love to request a splash, your work is gorgeous :sparkling_heart:

Your Name: goth.gaia
OPTIONAL: Story Name: From This Day Forward
What would you like as a splash? (e.g: sound, follow me): A credits splash. If it could say “Thank you to…” or simply “credits”, that would be perfect!
How urgent is it? Not very.
Social Medias (optional): N/A

2. Send me a picture of the background you would like me to use. {I will resize it, don’t worry.} / Explain what background you would like, e.g: watercolour with pink and red, waterfall etc Any kind of background will do! I like the look of watercolors, and I also like the colors pink, periwinkle, and blue. But ultimately, you can use whatever one you think would look best. :grin:
3. OPTIONAL: Any fonts you would like me to use? Again, whatever you think would look best!
4. OPTIONAL: Anything you want me to do? N/A

Thank you!!

Hi, have you any idea what kind of background you would like?

Hi, thank you for requesting!
For the poses, would you like them to be flirty or angry, etc?

Hi! Thank you for requesting :two_hearts:

I’ve done your request, please let me know if the forums automatically resizes it and I won’t hesitate to resize it again! :two_hearts:

I made 2 versions as I normally do- one without your story name, and one with. In the one with it’s in the bottom right corner!

• Anisha Xx

Do you do LL too?

Yes! I do limelight covers and splashes, but I have not yet tried editing limelight, haha.

Ah okay thank you xx I haven’t published my story yet but can I have a cover and some splashes too, if that’s ok? Just so it’s out of the way? I’d appreciate it Xx

Yes, sure! Just fill out the form! X

My name is Alisha
I would like a '“This story contains mature themes that some viewers may find upsetting” splash, please x
It’s not that urgent as I still have to complete my story.
At the moment I only have twitter @g0ldjuice
2. I’m not really sure which background to use, is there any that you would recommend?
3. You can use any font that you think would look nice x
4. Can you have the brunette girl on the left doing the animation below next to “This story contains mature themes that some viewers may find upsetting”

Thanks so much x

If Parker could have the Arms crossed idle posed, or just something neutral and brandy flirty :slight_smile:
THANK YOU!

Any background is fine!

Ooo I love them, and the sizing is perfect! Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is a dumb question lol, but I use your IG to credit you right?

Yes, you can use either my Instagram or my forums, lol. It would be easier on my instagram though! :grin:

Can I have a small cover:
**Your Name: Jessica Olson
**Story Name: Blacksmiths Boarding School
**Story Description: A girl lost her father in a tragic accident and gets sent to a boarding school in New York by her famous mother Rebecca Johnson. She instantly draws attention from the popular, bad boy but does he have another side to him. How will she handle the drama, scandal
**Small, Large, or Both? Small
**How urgent is it? Not rush at all but I would love to get it as quickly as possible
OPTIONAL// Tagline? N/A
** OPTIONAL// Social Medias: N/A

Could I please have this background:

08%20AM

can I have these two characters

24%20AM
Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.20.24 AM.png223x643 67.9 KB

51%20AM
Screen Shot 2018-09-09 at 10.33.51 AM.png185x600 61.9 KB

And could I have the girl piggy back riding on the boy and laughing and the boy laughing as well.

On the side could you put blacksmiths boarding school and underneath put by: Jessica Olson you can put your watermark in any of the corners as well. Can you use bold font please as well.
Since this is a small cover how would you like me to credit you?

thanks

lol okay, IG it is then! Thanks again :grin::sparkling_heart:

Hi I need two splashes do y mind making them :blush:?