Accepting art request hehe (CLOSED SO I CAN CATCH UP!)

I was going to make an art shop but then I have to make all the rules and write a whole bunch of stuff and me being me… I got lazy. SOO, If you have an art request you can private message me here or on my insta bamboepisode.

I’ll show you some examples of what I can do but the things I can’t do is:

• Making edits
  • making backgrounds from scratch
  • drawing and shading realistically

And let me show you some examples

DON’T TAKE THE GIRL ABOVE IT WAS AN ART REQUEST AND I WAS USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE HEHE

I can also do character cards and alter episode backgrounds so if you want those I can help you with those. If you like you can follow my insta again bamboepisode I’m trying to grow and I’ll be posting things like these and teasers of my new episode… I just started using insta hehe.

Current request right now are 4!

11 Likes

wow these are beautiful !! do you do covers??

2 Likes

Yes indeed I do!

2 Likes

Hey! I’m gonna request soon :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Go ahead! take your time

2 Likes

I’ll make a request, sorry if it takes a while. But i will pm you :))

2 Likes

That’s okay! Take your time!

2 Likes

AH YES! I forgot to mention that it takes at least 1-4 Days for art covers and art scenes to be completed! depending on how you want it done and how much detail is needed or wanted!

Splashed can take up to 1 day but altering episode backgrounds can take up to 2!!

1 Like

Ok…so I don’t have a request but I do have a question I am new here and I recently wanted to start my very own story and one of the first things I wanted to do is draw a cover but the situation is that im to lazy to draw to people (ikr) my question is that there is going to be a girl MC so would it make since to draw just her with things surrounding her that match the story or would it matter to the reader to draw both ppl lmk

1 Like

Anyway you want to draw is fine! Some poeple have one MC in the story some have both! You can make the cover how you want to make it, no one is judging you on your cover!

2 Likes

OMG thank you so much I have literally been have anxiety about this question over months your a total…LIFESAVER thanks a ton

2 Likes

Haha, You’re welcome!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for art requests. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Your art is gorgeous, would you be interested in an art trade. its when we both do an art for each other?

you can see some exampels of my art here
Line’s Free Artshop (OPEN) - Creator’s Corner / Art Resources - Episode Forums (episodeinteractive.com)

1 Like

OOhh yeah!

1 Like

I will PM you.

2 Likes

Can i be tagged if you start taking requests again?

1 Like

sure

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.