Accepting character ideas, background character's, potential side character LIs

I’ve got a story in progress and I realized making characters, especially background characters, is very time consuming. So, over the weekend I will be taking any characters you guys allow me to use and creating them in my portal. Now, I wanna make this fun, so you have the chance to be a supernatural creature or human.

The choices are, vampire, werewolf, hybrid, witch, or faerie. The list may continue later on, so if you wanna be under unknown and I can later turn you or reveal you as something else, I could do that.

It circles around my MC, vampire-witch, getting rescued from a prison she was locked up in a long time ago, all because of her power. Her rescuer helps her learn how to readjust to modern society. Along the way she makes new friends and is trying to find the people who locked her away for centuries.

Hey I have a google drive full of characters, feel free to use any of them :relaxed:

2 Likes

If you needed character
Yes, you can use them again in the future for more of your stories
you can choose any role.
Yes you can change their eye color

Daisy Character

Screenshot (767)

Daisy is Yarissa sister

Yarissa Character

Screenshot (770)

Yarissa is Daisy sister
Yarissa is in a relationship with Martin Jr

Martin Jr Character

Martin Jr is dating Yarissa

Gustavo Character

Gustavo best friend is: Daisy

Landon Character

Landon he has a twin brother: this name is Luke

Luke Character

Luke, he has a twin brother: this name is Landon

My Instagram at daisy.rodriguezepisode for daisy, Gustavo, Landon, Luke Characters and tag my sister Characters with her boyfriend card at Instagram tag me when you published your story also you could change any outfits you like :smiley:

1 Like

Eniko in my story is specifically Hungarian, but, of course, for yours she can be of less- Hungarian-descent-American! Same thing with Bailee. She is Jewish, but because of the lack of typically Jewish features, she lacks the typical Jewish strength, so she really could be other races, if you choose. :blush:

I don’t really want any credit for the characters. I enjoy making background characters and tend to spend a while doing so. I don’t have a google doc or drive of them, but I have many more “UNKNOWN” background characters I made. These ones have names:

ENIKO SILVIO

BODY: Female Generic Body
BODY COLOR: Gold 02
BROW: Straight Thin
BROW COLOR: Black Dark
HAIR: Long Feathered
HAIR COLOR: Black Dark
EYES: Deepest Downturned
EYES COLOR: Blue Aqua
FACE: Diamond
NOSE: Round Broad
MOUTH:Thin Heart
MOUTH COLOR: Rose Light Nude Gloss

Her outfit is a modified version of one my Hungarian friend wore some time ago (who this character is also loosely based on)
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(5)
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(4)

Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(3)
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(2)

BAILEE BORSILAV

BODY: Female Generic Body
BODY COLOR: Gold 02
BROW: High Arch Angled
BROW COLOR: Deep Brown
HAIR: Long Wavy Blowout
HAIR COLOR: Brown Black
EYES: Deepest Downturned
EYES COLOR: Brown Black
FACE: Heart Defined
NOSE: Grecian Angular
MOUTH: Full Round Flat Top Skin
MOUTH COLOR: Rose Light Nude Gloss

Nothing special with her outfit. I kind of imagine her with freckles, but Jewish people don’t really have freckles, but I did try some on and she looked cute, so I wouldn’t rule it out just because I have none here.
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(10)
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(9)
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(8)
Screenshot_2022-02-25 Waitresses in White Edit Outfits(7)

For my story with these characters, I put there display name “FIRST NAME”, instead of “FIRST NAME LAST NAME”. Of course, for your story you’re free to change their names entirely. :blush:

EDIT:
I totally forgot they can be special characters. I kind of like Eniko being a vampire, but she fits anything IMO. Bailee is more werewolf to me. :blush:

1 Like

I have a character you can use here is her info:

Evangeline (Eva) Love:
-She is a FBI agent but most people don’t know that so its not exactly relevant
-She is mixed (Dad’s white, moms black)
-She doesn’t have any religion, she kind of just beleives in nothing
-She currently isn’t an occult, but if she were she gives me witch or werewolf vibes the most

Looks:
Skin: Neutral 05
Eyebrows: Straight thin
Eyebrow AND hair color: Deep Brown
Hairstyle: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid
Eyes: Female Generic (color: Hazel Dark)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Neutral
Lips: Full Round Pouty
Lipstick: Copper Medium Gloss
Her bodytype is the generic one

Outfit:
Woven Bracelet Metal Accents Leather Grey Black
Quilted Studded Laceup Quilted Pattern Ankle Boots Leather…
Collared Crop Rolledup Sleeves Jacket Leather Grey Black
Vneck Twist Crop Top Top Cotton Black
Pointed Toe High Heels Pleather Brown Neutral Burnt
Leather Ring Necklace Leather Grey Black
Jeans Ripped Fish Net Denim Blue

You can do anything you like with her, I just thought it’d be fun to have a little part of me in someone’s story! And tell me when your story is out wether you choose to put Eva in or not, I’d love to read it!

2 Likes

hey! If you still need characters here’s mine :slight_smile: I’d LOVE to be a vampire but if you add sirens thatd be extra cool.

2 Likes