Accepting R4Rs!

Hello there! This will be my thread for those who will be interested to do R4Rs (read for read) with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

While I’m quite occupied with my R4Rs via Instagram, I’ll make sure that I’ll read yours, if you showed interest with mine. Here’s what you have to take note first!

1. While I don’t require s4s, a proof that you’re reading my story is enough. You can dm me on Instagram. My username is @_elliottwrites. If you don’t have one, you can just message me privately here in the forums.
  2. I sometimes promote the story on my IG story if I personally liked it. But to be fair, I usually do it as an appreciation to the author.
  3. I usually message the author if I’ll start reading the story. I don’t wanna be unfair, but please if I message you, you have to at least read the episode one of my story.
  4. And lastly, if you have questions, don’t hesitate to message me!

Here’s my story deets:

Title: I Do, I Don’t
Author: Elliott.
Instagram Account: @/_elliottwrites
Episodes Available: 5 [ongoing]
Story Description: Your supposed-to-be bride left you at the altar. When you crossed paths with the man who was also stood-up by your ex, things started to change.
Genre/s: Drama, LGBTQ+
Style: Limelight
Customization: Full CC for the MC and LIs
Choices: Yes, they do matter!

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5389473260699648
Cover:

And lastly, thank you and have a great day, fellow authors and readers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

R4Rs done:

1. @.annaa.creates - Until I Met Him
  2. @.Catlover77 - Eat Stake
  3. @.nyla.stories - The Boy Next Door
  4. @.WinterMoon05 - The Apartment
  5. @.Lostinthestory - Coffee Shop Girl
  6. @.Ria.episode - Out of love
  7. @.Lea-write - Long Time
  8. @.Meghan_on_episode - Werewolves in Hiding
  9. @.Anahi12 - The Vampire Mafia

R4Rs that I’m doing as of the moment: (I first read the stories of the authors who replied to my DMs)

1. @.Anushkaa - Anonymous Person
8 Likes

Hey i would like to do r4r
Here’s my story
Name : UNTIL I MET HIM
Genre :ROMANCE
Description : When Ameli elopes with her lover, her father, kidnaps Andrew , who knows Ameli’s whereabouts, along with two of his friend. But Andrew falls in love with Alicia
Story link :http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4893237613101056

1 Like

id be happy to do a r4r with you!

my story is called The Boy Next Door

author name: ꪀꪗꪶꪖ :honeybee:
chapters out: 3
link:

1 Like

Hi there! Do you have an Instagram account so we can discuss it further? If you don’t have one, please feel free to send me a private message here in the forums! :heart:

1 Like

my instagram(s): @nyla.stories or @nyla.reviews :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi! I’d love to do a R4R

my insta is @Victoriastoriesxo
My story name is Shards Of Erendale
Description: The eerie town of Erendale holds secrets like scattered shards of a broken mirror. 3 important people in Avalon’s life were struck by death: cold blooded murder. She is left with unanswered questions and a thirst to unveil the truth. Will she be able to expose the Shards Of Erendale?..
Genre: Mystery-fantasy with romance.

1 Like

Nice

I would be interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

Here’s my story for R4R. My Instagram is @episodesapphire so you can reach me there if that’s easier :relaxed:

Title: The Apartment
Author: Sapphire (:
Description: Mila, Emma and Benji living together in the city often leads to some chaotic situations. But things seem to be looking up for them at least.
Genre: Comedy
Story Cover:
The_Apartment_Cover
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4951680812253184

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you🤗
Title: Out of love

Author: Ria

Genre: Romance

Episodes: 1-4 (ongoing)

Description: When trying something different leads Amethyst into the arms of a stunning billionaire, is it true love…Or is it just lies and deceit?

Cover

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5411248865083392

Ig: ria.episode_

1 Like

Perfect! Please wait for my DM on Instagram :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll message you on Instagram in a bit. Thanks for taking the interest of doing R4R with me! :heart:

1 Like

I’d like to do r4r
Thanks for this thread :blush:
If you want you can check out my new Mafia story!

Title: THE VAMPIRE MAFIA
Writer: Anahi
Genre: **fantasy, Action, Drama **
Instagram account: anahi_episode_
Style: LL
Description:

Emilio falls in love with crystal but because of his past mistakes and he’s mafia life, will Crystal and Emilio be able to be together?

1 Like

Hi there :blush:
Thank you for this thread :blush:

I would love to do read for read let me know if you are interested :slight_smile:

This is my story details
Title : Long time
Gerne: Romance / Mystery

Episodes: 13 (ongoing)

Author: Lea

Instagram: lea.episode.1

Description: Hanna grew up in one of the most Dangerous Italian Mafia families.

Since her mum died from unknown circumstances she feels like a piece of herself is missing.

What happens when you feel like you don’t fit in this world anymore… and you want to know the truth?

When you cross his path will he help you?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5057764931076096 1

Cover:

1 Like

I would love to do an r4r with you.

here is my story.

1 Like

Hi there! Thank you for showing interest to do R4R with me :relaxed: please wait for my DM on Instgram so we can talk more about it.

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll be sure to DM you on Instagram so we can talk about it. Though, it could take a few days but I’ll surely leave a message :heart:

1 Like

This story looks interesting. :heart: I’ll get back to you on Instagram in a bit!

1 Like

No worries lovey :blush:

Sounds good