ACCESSORIES: Jewerly With Religious Symbols!

Hello, Episodians! :smiley:
Wouldn’t it be nice if Episode will add into LL Jewerlys with symbols of religions (Judaism and Christianity), like: necklaces, earrings and bracelets? (for both male and female)

Examples of Jewerly with Jewish symbols
Necklaces

Earrings

Bracelets

Examples of Jewerly with Christian symbols
Necklaces

Earrings

Uploading: image.png…

Bracelets (mainly for female, since there are bracelets with a cross for male)

Please give the post a like, so your support will be counted!

Please support these suggestions:

https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/clothing-kippahs-and-tichel/149168?u=kanuflowertemesgen

My other suggestions:

New:

Old:

If you have any problems with the suggestion, then send me a PM. This is a thread to support this idea and these types of things, in general - not a thread to spread negativity.

Again, do not forget to give this post a like, so your support will be counted.

Please and thank you :blush: :smiley:

25 Likes

support <3

1 Like

Support

1 Like

can we please get a Thor’s hammer too. Like I know the Asa religion not is been practice that much but it still exist.

8302-0

9 Likes

Never heard about it :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :thinking:. But, it is also a nice idea :blush: :grin:.

Asa the regligion where Thor and Odin come from. the one the vikings belived in.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support! Also thank you for the support as well :wink:

2 Likes

You do not need to thank me. It’s nothing

1 Like

Nah, I do need to thank you. It means a lot to me, it really does. You’re cool, keep on being awesome & supportive :facepunch:

1 Like

Well, maybe I’ll agree with the “supportive” part (I try my best) :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:, but with the “cool” and “awesome” not. I just see myself as a simple girl :woman_shrugging:t4: - not something special.

1 Like

Well, I think you’re cool and awesome, we do need more religious clothing, items and backgrounds on Episode, and you’re advocating for that which is super sweet of you OK, you’re not just a simple girl, you’re an intelligent soul :wink:

1 Like

Well, I really try my best. I really find the whole religion representation thing super important. That’s why I suggest those types of things, so it can help us represent others’ religion or/and our own.

1 Like

Bump

Just GI :b::b:E pentagram, inverted one, pretty please ⛧

What? :expressionless: :no_mouth: