Accidentaly removed story

Hey,
I was reading a story, but made the wrong choice. So i wanted to restart, but accidentaly pressed on “remove story from app”. Now when i try to start the story up again, the story brings me to the home page of the app. The story itself will appear if i search for it. I really love it so please help me!!!

3 Likes

So the story still appears when you search for it but it won’t let you read?

You may have to send a support ticket to the team as I’m not sure there’s anything that you can do but they should be able to fix the problem…

1 Like

Yes thats the problem, its when you press the 3 dots

1 Like

to reread the story you have to be in the story, like I show below…

346dfh789

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. I sent in a ticket 2 weeks ago, and no help at all.

1 Like

I wanted to do it through the story, but misclicked and didnt notice at first. Now i got to this point. I cant even get into the story anymore :frowning_face:

1 Like

Could you keep me posted if they answer?

1 Like

Hopefully they’ll answer you soon…

1 Like

try sending in a ticket hopefully they’ll be able to fix the problem…

2 Likes

Moved to Report a Bug Mobile App since this sounds like an app issue. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

I just got a response today, and they told me to send a screenshot of the story I was reading to show the name, author, and where I was in the story. Hopefully I’ll have another update soon.

2 Likes

i did the same thing :frowning:

1 Like

how do i do that

1 Like

Having the same issue with some stories

1 Like

I’m having the same issue I don’t know what to do

1 Like

I have the same problem, the response was once you remove/report a story unfortunately it doesn’t play anymore. They are trying to work on that option for the near future.

I think it must be an account thing, I’ve got the same problem on two devices. It doesn’t even seem possible to reset the app (even by uninstalling and clearing all data) to create a new account so it seems I’ll never have access to those stories ever again.

I did this with my OWN story, and they couldn’t restore it, so now I can’t play-test it anymore. I feel your pain. I submitted a ticket, and they said they were aware of the issue and there would eventually be a fix. Granted this was a year ago, and to my knowledge, they still haven’t fixed it. :disappointed:

I thought I was the only one with this problem. I really hope they will fix this soon. May I ask what devices are you using? (Apple/Android…)