Account from android changing into ios

Hey! So today I bought my new phone, I’ve been trying to use my account that I used to use in my samsung (I used that account for 4 years) But in the app says “It seem that you are trying to transfer an Android account to an IOS one” (That’s when I try with my email) then, when I try with Facebook it says “that email it’s already on use”.

I went to settings and in the end gives me 2 options to change my account, I did it and it says “It seem that you are trying to transfer an Android account to an IOS one”

Maybe this message contains bad grammar and I’m not eplaining myself too good, but please help me:( In my old account I have 200 gems that I bought for the first time on the app:c

ps:I’m desperate

3 Likes

BTW, in that account I have my story too:(

1 Like

Google: Unfortunately, Episode cannot transfer accounts from Android to iOS or iOS to Android. Any attempts to do so will result in a ‘Game State On A Different Platform’ error message.

sorry~

3 Likes

You can’t move your account from an android to an iPhone, unfortunately I found out the hard way too :frowning:
Maybe one day episode will fix this but my advice is to keep the old phone and use up all your gems there.
As for your story I’m not actually sure if it’ll transfer to your new account or how you’ll be able to do it cause my unpublished story transferred when I made a new account on the app with my same gmail account so try doing that.

3 Likes

Thank you both of you for replaying! They told me the same you guys did:( I will keep my old phone too!

I really hope episode fix this, I’m trying to see the good side of this, now I have two accounts😂

2 Likes

I think you should send them a ticket…I saw a post somewhere related to this… just can’t seem to find it but send a ticket to them

2 Likes

I went from Android to iPhone and I sent a ticket asking them to transfer my profile to the new phone. The only downside is that you will lose your stories you have been reading. The upsides are that you will be able to use the same email to login, play your own stories you’re writing and will be granted passes in return.

2 Likes

Yesterday I saw a post here in the forums talking about that ticket (But I was under stress and worried so I didn’t pay attention thinking it was useless XDXD) I write them and they asked me my account, my password and my email (the new and the old one) I sent my details and they sent me a email saying they are reviewing my request.

However, I don’t know if that it’s the ticket you guys are talking about xd

Thank you so much for answering me and helping me​:pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

If I publish my story in my current android phone then if I change my phone to android
Will my story transfer to that phone account!
(Sorry my english is bad :woman_facepalming: )

1 Like

When I talked to them, they told me I can only switch accounts from android - android and iPhone - iPhone.

You can’t switch your account between Iphone and android :woman_shrugging:t2: I mean, in one of the comments says it is possible sending a ticket but I don’t understand that very wellxd

1 Like

You can transfer your profile. I sent a ticket asking them to transfer my profile to my new phone. You will just lose the stories you’ve been reading not writing.

2 Likes

Yes! But you will need to send a ticket asking them to transfer your profile to your new phone to keep the stories you’ve been writing.

1 Like

I really don’t understand anything about the ticket thing, they asked me my details and that’s what I did…

1 Like

What do you mean? Did you send a ticket here:

They will email you about your ticket

2 Likes

I didn’t do anything releated with the ticket😅 I write to the Episode Support Team and the y answer me this:

Summary

:sweat_smile:

I answered the questions and then they answered me again they will contact me soon

Well, I’m thinking that I did a ticket thing without knowing xd

Well, for future reference, it’s always better to send a ticket since that’s how you communicate with Episode for any problems. You’re going from different app stores not the same App Store. So the questions you answered are irrelevant to your situation

1 Like

Just wait until they contact you back. And when they do, ask them to transfer your profile to your new phone. Profiles and accounts are two different things in the app.

1 Like

Oh okay! Thank you so much!:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

You’re welcome! Hope it works out! Let me know if you need any more help