Account Question

So I have an Episode Writer Portal Account using my school email, and I am currently working on a story.
And I’ve just realized something: I’m graduating soon, and after that, I will no longer have access to my current email :sweat:

So what will happen to everything I have in the portal?
Will all of the backgrounds I uploaded, all of the stories i’ve written, etc. will they all become inaccessible to me?

I do have another email which I can use, but if I start using that, will I have to start from scratch (uploading bgs, etc.)?

Please let me know if you know what I can do, because I’m currently working on a story, and I’m panicking so much :sob:

I’d switch accounts sooner than later! Your backgrounds should be easy to switch over. But yes, unfortunately you’ll need to switch over to a new account if you don’t want to lose your progress. Remaking characters and outfits will of course be tedious, but it’s your best solution—unfortunately. As for backgrounds, you should be able to just right click all downloaded backgrounds/overlays from your portal to your computer, then upload into a new portal.

The entire thing is, again, tedious, but it ensures your stuff isn’t lost. I hope all goes well for you!

1 Like

Darn :sob:
Thanks anyway, I guess I should start that now, although I have so many backgrounds and overlays :sweat:

Maybe you can submit a ticket, and see if there’s a way you can just change the email that your account is connected to from your school email, to your own email :woman_shrugging:
Same account information, just different email address

1 Like

Or, you can paste all of your work into notes that you have, and then you can use a different account and just paste all of your work into there. Hopefully this made sense :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil:

1 Like

Yeah I think thats what I’m going to have to end up doing.
Hopefully the bgs & overlays work out :woozy_face:

1 Like

no offense i wouldn’t have used it to start with since you would eventually graduate, but @Raitlyn is totally right. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

See, I didn’t realize that initially, because I had no plans in creating a story, but then you know, I kind of did, and now that I’m almost graduating, I realize that it wasn’t a good idea-

So far I’ve transferred all of the bgs I need in my story.
I have to double check the overlays, copy paste the script, create the characters.

And remake all of the outfits :see_no_evil:

1 Like

sounds like you’ll have a blast.

Already transferred episode one :sparkles:

1 Like

yay, progress.

1 Like

Now all I have to o is change character features, create a bunch of outfits, copy paste the script, and voila :pleading_face:

1 Like

sounds easy enough

1 Like

Sure :sweat_smile:

1 Like