Accusations [GAME]

@Cricket_Master killed my family!
#SaveTheUnicorns

@SomePerson is one of them radical unicorn lovers.

@Cricket_Master killed me back in 2004 because I got into Harvard, and she was on the waitlist, and that girl, lemme tell you, she would do anything for Harvard, so joining a cult of people killing Harvard acceptances was nothing for her yo. As for me, she left me a’hauntin’ the Houghton Library there :angry:

3 Likes

@Lady-Mehek stole my nephew’s toy truck last Thanksgiving because she wanted to see it go “vroom-vroom” down the highway.

1 Like

@Cricket_Master caused my crush to be scared of me :sob:

WHY WONT MY SENPAI LOVE ME

1 Like

@SomePerson stole my ham and cheese sandwhich after kidnapping my hair ties.

@L.M.Taylia hid in my grandmas washing machine for two weeks (how dangerous of you!)

@random_life plays ball like a girl!

@Cricket_Master is a witch! A true witch, evil to the core, and she has escaped being burned at the stake for centuries now- she killed my great great great great great great great grandpa escaping it in Salem, Oregon back in '12. By which I mean 1812.

1 Like

@Lady-Mehek, my aunt says that we are actually related to someone hung as a witch in New England so…

Anywho, @Lady-Mehek was colluding with the Russians.

@Cricket_Master is Donald Trumps disguise when he goes to Russia

1 Like

@random_life is the one who forgot to flush the toliet

@SomePerson Is that OnePerson who is late to a party but then blames ThatPerson next to them for being the @SomePerson OnePerson who is late to the party.

@L.M.Taylia took my glue stick in kindergarten! I was hungry and I was going to eat the glue but she took it! Sniffles.

@reverie killed me multiple times in the other game! lol

@LukeDaCat stole my healthy bag of carrots during lunch and threw it in the trash!

@reverie told me in grade 4 I had a big nose!

Humph. @LukeDaCat yelled that I had a large forehead, an even larger ego, and non-existent eyebrows in front of my imaginary crush!

@reverie said Nicky Bobber wanted to punch me! I hid in the bathroom for 2 days!

@LukeDaCat is a liar, liar, pants on fire! I said Nicky Blobber wanted to punch @LukeDaCat and I timed it! You hid in the bathroom for 1 day, 23 hours, and 59 seconds!