Action Story Ideas?

Hey guys, I’d like your help coming up with a few action story plots if you don’t mind :wink::thinking:

So, I decided to participate in a series of short stories with some members of the forums but I can’t really think of anything. The genre I was assigned to was Action and if a tiny bit of Romance could be incorporated in it too that would be great! (I like couple endings lol). One more thing, everyone is only given 1 episode to write their story and the story is in INK.

You can come up with any action plots you’d like (romance is optional), I’m kind of desperate at this point. The only things I’d like to avoid are:

• Superheroes
  • Mafia

Of course if I use your idea I’ll definitely give you credit! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Sydney_H sorry if this is in the wrong category :tired_face:

1 Like

Moved it to Share Feedback since that’s more the place for story ideas and stuff like this. :smile: Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

wow I really don’’ like action… maybe first things first an idea…:thinking: do you maybe like something with guns or mafia ?.. sorry I’m not really an action reader :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not really a fan of mafia stories, but they do have action in them so that would work lol.

1 Like

Maybe not do a Mafia story? It’s very continuous. Well, unless you do it correctly and accurately and not romanticize it but it seems to me you want to add romance so it wouldn’t be a good idea to do Mafia.

Superheroes seem cool! I would love that. Superhero stories are very cool and there is some good ones on Episode. I’d be glad to read it if so. :smile:

Thank you guys for the suggestions. Does anyone have any more action story ideas? :thinking::sunglasses::running_woman:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.