Ad doesn't have X

I don’t know if this belongs here, but Episode keeps showing me a bunch of Tiktok ads. They all don’t have Xs.
This is what shows when the ad is done. This is the entire screen after waiting a long time. No X shows. I’m not sure if it’s an Episode bug, because I think that the problem is that I’m on a Chromebook. I have to exit the app if I want to continue, but then I have to watch the ads again and it shows another Tiktok ad without an X. There are a bunch of Tiktok ads I’ve seen, and they all don’t have Xs. All other ads do. I’ve seen the exact same Tiktok ads on other apps, but it works on different apps. This has also happened with a Tubi tv ad.
(Btw a Chromebook is kind of a laptop but it can use mobile apps and Google Play, I don’t know why the Tiktok ads specifically don’t work because all other apps do)

1 Like

Yeah its because you’re on Chromebook. Episode was made for mobile and tablet devices so it might have some issues on laptops, cause it isn’t made for them.
I didnt even know you can use episode on a Chromebook lol that’s really cool!

1 Like

Hi there @Yos_Doggo, go ahead and submit a help ticket to the support team about this issue :smiley: