Adam’s Cover Art ✏️

imageWelcome to Adam’s Art Shop!

Hi! My name is Adam, and I love making covers!
I say I make a pretty good cover :wink: and really fast!

Wanna see what I got? Way ahead of ya’!

Examples

Like whatcha see? I’m glad you do! That probably means you want a cover, from Moi! Fill out the order form below, and I will decide if I am to accept or decline the request!

Cover art form

Title:
Author name:
Character screenshot(s):
Background:
Extra details:

Now, I will accept most requests, but some requests may not be within my skill, so I will decline. I don’t want to seem rude, but I want the best art, and if I know I can’t do what you’re asking for, I won’t waste your time trying!

Now there are some rules to keep in mind, while requesting on this thread:

1. Please be polite to everyone on this thread!
  2. Please do not rush me. I want to give you the best possible art, and I usually do art pretty fast, anyway!
  3. Do not bring drama into this thread, or bring up controversial topics. It will start arguments, and no one’s feelings need to be hurt!
  4. If I decline your request, do not be offended! I just simply can’t make the art you request.
  5. If you aren’t satisfied, let me know and I will change it!
  6. Lastly, if you are requesting from multiple threads for a contest, or something, let me kno! Sometimes I will accept and be happy to enter the contest, but sometimes I just want to make art that will be used for sure, because I may be busy, and I don’t want to waste my resources.

I only do covers on this thread, but if you want a banner, splash, or character edit, you can Private message me for those, but covers only, here, please!

Can’t wait to serve you!

(Credit to @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE for the banners :heart:)
-Adam K.

4 Likes

wow Adam these are so amazing! Great work, ma dude.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg >.< this art is amazingggg -0-

Title: When you sing
Author name: Maliyahartsy
Character screenshot(s): (use my character, you have it)
Background: any stage really
Extra details: Make sure she is singing MUAHAHAHAH

Omg love your art, and you’re doing great! I will totes bu,p this thread, and recommend you when I can bae!

Ok bye love ya :joy:

1 Like

Your request has been accepted, Maliyah :wink:

Thanks for supporting me! :heart:

This thread is cool! Btw I actually made a cover for the girl who wrote Violet Kisses maybe she’s been asking lots of ppl lol :joy:

1 Like

Great art! I’m not needing anything right now, I just wanted to say these look amazing! Good luck x3

Good day xox

1 Like

Awe thnx.! Also yeah, at first she just wanted a cover, but multiple people replied, so I guess she didn’t want to decline anyone… It is now a contest :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much!