Add an accessory

Hey everyone!
I was wondering if adding an accessory temporarly could be possible?
For example; In my story the character goes the to airport, I would like for her to be holding a bag, but only during the airport scene. I don’t wanna ruin the whole outfit by adding a bag to it.
I tried the @CHARACTER previews item name , but it didn’t work.
I also can’t seem to find any prop that is a bag?
Any idea? Thank you. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think we have a prop as a bag

1 Like

Hey! You would need to create two outfits, one with the handbag and one without the handbag. Then you can switch between them and choose when you want a handbag with the outfit and when you don’t want a hand bag. Hope this makes sense, feel free to ask if you don’t understand. Good luck with your story!:revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Understood! Thank you for the quick answer!
I was hoping there would be another easier alternative lol I’m too lazy to create two outfits, guess the bag isn’t that necessary after all haha.

2 Likes

I actually think this is the easiest method unfortunately :persevere: You could also add a hand bag overlay, but I actually think it’ll be more work since you would wait for it to approve and code it into the right posititon etc. :sweat_smile: Anyways, you get the idea. Good luck with your story!

1 Like

I didn’t think about the overlay, that’s a good idea! But yeah the approval takes a long time, I had to wait a whole week before I could update my story last time I added an overlay, I don’t feel like risking that again. Thank you again! Good luck to you too if you’re currently writing :slight_smile:

1 Like

Solved and closed. :smiley:

1 Like