Add More Stories On The Shelf And Promove Mine

Hey :kissing_closed_eyes: ! I want to add amazing stories on my shelf and give u the respective feedback. :grin:
I just published my new story in Episode and it’s called :blue_heart:Blue :blue_heart: ! If you think u can help me out on growing here, I’d be glad to help u on the same :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

Send me a message on the app, here or by my mail @Belle0412HALA@gmail.com
My profile on the app is Belle0412 and also on Instagram if u guys want to follow me there too <3 I’d retribute the favor! It’s all for helping here :grin::grin::grin:

Hope to hear from u guys soon!

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Please tell me everything I need to work on. I’ll do the same for you!

Tittle : Search for love
Author: Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 10 (season 1 is complete)
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Instagram : Sigma.fr.writes
Cover :

Thank u so much for your answer! I’ve alrwady added your story to my favorite list and I’m going to read it soon!!!

1 Like

Thank u so much for your answer! I’ve already added your story to my favorite list and I’m going to read it soon!!!

Thank you sweetie :blush:

1 Like

Aw. thanks! Tell me what you think.

I will do a read for read with you :slight_smile:

Story: Autumn Falls
Author: Luna.

Autumn_Falls_T_posterThumb_M79DC8kJJa

I’ve got some feedback for you. There’s some errors with layers that need fixing. Also just a suggestion but the board scene in chapter 1 is just too much narration all at once, which makes it quite boring.

Oh! Thank u so much! I was a writer on Wattpad and it’s kinda hard for me to do short descriptions but now that u told me I’m going to change that right away!
Also, I’m going to add your book to my fav list so I can read it and also give u my feedback too <3 I just didn’t do it yet cos I’ve been reading the ones of the creators who answered me first on this topic! <3

1 Like

Yeah I understand. Narration is good if you can keep the characters animated in the background. I actually think a ouija board overlay and a moving planchette would be amazing for that scene.

Hey, Sofia!:smile: Well, I read the first 3 chapters of your story and I have to say that those ones won’t be the last! I didn’t take screenshots because honestly, I was so “inside” the story that I forgot that part, but the fact is that I read it and I sincerely have just one thing to say about it when it comes to pointing mistakes. It’s nothing serious because it doesn’t affect our comprehension of the story. It’s just the English part. Either I’m completely mistaken or English is not your native language. :wink:Mine is not too, I may have some mistakes too, and that’s completely fine, but there are some mistakes that really capt our eye. And so I just recommended u to read your chapters again just to correct those ones.:innocent:

But that’s just it. The layers are amazing, the zoom is perfect and gives emotion to the story, the characters are very funny, I have already a crush on Ryan ;D ME: :innocent::soon::sunglasses:…I’m speechless, sincerely, so what I can to you is that I’m going to keep following your story, as I also just followed u there, and I’m gonna share it because it’s really really good. And I’m not saying this because I want u to say good things about mine. I’m a Sagittarian :sagittarius:and I’m really honest, and I say what I have to say and I did. Your work is amazing! Keep on the good path! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I thought that too!:grin: But unfortunately, Episode does not accept it…any suggestions? It’s just, that part of the story is really important and I feel like that ugly brown table takes off all the emotion :disappointed_relieved:

Thank you so much sweetie for your nice review and for your good words! I really try my best on this story!!! I know about my grammar mistakes but as you understand English it’s not my first language so… I will try to fix them! Thank you for your support one more time! :heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

You’re welcome, Sofia! It’s for stories like yours that Episode exits <3

1 Like

Did you use a branded one? I’m going to think about this and get back to you (I’m also working today).

1 Like

Ohhh thank you so much really :sneezing_face::heart:

1 Like

Well, I went to google images, and as it worked before for one of the scenarios, I thought it wouldn’t make a difference, and when I got the reprove message I thought it was because it was Ouija, and like, horror thing… Thank u so much! Really!!! Hope u have a lovely day (besides the work :D) :kissing_smiling_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::grin:

1 Like

What’s your Instagram?

Hello my love! Hopefully you can check out my story!

Title: Crossed Paths

Author name: Dreamer

Description: Mindy’s life’s filled with joy and laughter but is haunted by heartbreak. All that changes when she meets Derek. Will he be able to mend her broken heart? CHOICES MATTER!

Follow Mindy through a journey of ups and downs, surrounded by bonkers friends and family and self-discovery!

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5294643993772032 4

Episodes: SIX (and counting)

Cover: (Pending approval)

About my story and me:

At first, I was extremely apprehensive about making a forums account and even making a story on the writer portal. So, first I made a few stories and stuck to Crossed Paths - what I am promoting is a revamp!

The old Crossed Paths was something I got a lot of constructive feedback on and I found that actually, my previous story was pretty cliche. There were two male love interests, a mean girl fighting for one of the love interest’s attention, one of the guys were a bad boy, etc. Essentially, all of the things I didn’t want in my story - were in my story -_- So what did I do?

I went back to square one - thinking on how can I change Mindy and I decided to only have one love interest WHO IS NOT A JERK! Also, I gave my characters more of a backstory as well as pacing things at a better rate as my previous story went far too quick and I noticed plot holes.

So now, Mindy has had history with a man who tore her heart out and Derek has his own baggage too - not only that but I took into account the feedback I got from my previous story as well which helped majorly.

UPDATE.

I recently revamped my first episode so please feel free to give feedback on it!