Add More Stories On The Shelf And Promove Mine

opinion
community
requests

Hi Belle!
I’m reading your story and I’ll give you some feedback later.
My 1st story:
Title: Dear Lilly
Author: Mónica Cristina
Genre:Romance
Episodes: 7 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Description: Lilly wakes up from a coma and has no memory of her life. Will her S.O. help her remember or will she fall in love with someone else?
Your choice…
Link: Dear Lilly
Story_Title_TAmo5A_posterThumb_TxZGXGLuXB

Hey @Belle0412
So I’m reading your story.
From what I understand English is not your mother tongue. In the first episode it becomes problematic. I couldn’t understand most of the lines when she was talking to the guy at her bday party. What is your mother tongue? I’m an English graduate. I might be able to help you :slight_smile:
You also have a layering problem in episode 2 when bianca and theo are kissing in his bedroom.

At the end of episode 2 you have a loop that replays the end of the episode 4 times before allowing you to move on to episode 3.
One spelling mistake you should correct asap is “tween” what you mean is “twin” as in Twin brother or twin sister. A tween is what you call kids before they are teenagers.

Hey! Yes, english is not my mother tongue…and Yes I’d be glad if u could help me!
The layering problem I really don’t get it, because in my screen it appears to be fine, but I’ll check it out again. The loop you’re talking about I really have to check it out…and yesss I’m going to correct the twin asapppp!:grin::grin::grin:

Okiii Monica! I’m going to add your story to my fav list and read it as soon as I finish the ones above! <3

Hey Kate! I’m going to add your story to my fav list and read it as soon as I finish the ones above!

No problem! :kissing_heart:

OMFG thank you so muchhh belle!!! you’re awesome!!! Reading your comments totally made my day T_T writing has been my passion from day 1 so it meant the world to me when you liked my story T_T I almost gave up so many times when my story is not getting a lot of views but I know if I try hard enough, maybe one day I can share my story to everyone! Again, thank you so much for reading it LOL ILYYYY!!! <3<3<3

You’re welcome, Pheebs! Reading your story was a fun way to spend my last few days of holidays and I’m the one glad to have read it!!! Keep on with your work cos that’s exactly how u mentioned. If you work hard and most importantly if you do what you really love, you’ll be rewarded, maybe not that soon as you want but if it was that easy everyone would do what they like. Just the ones talented enough and persistent enough have that huge prize <3 And I can tell you’re one of those people :smile: If you ever need help I’m here, Pheebs!

Hey Zepherie! Well, I actually read your story a few days ago and now I’m here with the feedback.
Saying that I crush on Meph is definitely not enough:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…god that mysterious and platonic man totally gets me!!! Your story is amazing. The chapters have enough length, the animations of the characters are perfect, the zooms, the OUTFITSSSS, I love how u created Meph’s brother look! Amazing and amazing again! Amazing enough for me to say that I just wanna die to meet my Mephhhh <3:wink:
Keep on with the good work girl!!!
Hope u find my story also interesting <3

THAnk YOU this is so kind :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: plenty more of Meph to come just you wait :smirk:

Yes!! I’m really enjoying it so far! there are minor spot directing mistakes but nothing too bad, it’ll come easier with practice :slight_smile: Keep writing please!! I’m looking forward to future episodes :blush:

Thank you Zepherine!!! You’re a sweety! I’m waiting for Meph <3 ah and ya I’ll get better with practice and time ;D