Add piece of clothing without second outfit?

Is there any way to allow players to add a single piece of clothing to their outfit without having to make that same outfit a second time with that piece of clothing? I want to allow readers the option to have lots of outfits but also the option to add cultural/religious headwear if they want but I’m curious if there’s a way to provide that option without having to create every outfit several times to accommodate for several different headpiece options.

Also on an only somewhat related note, how do you people manage and keep track of all your outfits lol it’s insane

lmao, as for your first question, i honestly don’t know. it’s difficult keeping track of all the branches for me personally.

but for your second question, i just put somewhat specific names. in my story, they are high school students so the default for each character will just be their school uniforms since that is what they are going to wear most often. as an example for a “specific name” let’s pretend i am making a party outfit. i would put, “PINKSKIRTPARTY_DELANEY” and so on. idk, i have a good memory though so it may be easier for me to envision them by name🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

From what I know, there’s no way to. You need a couple of outfits.

And I just call my outfits by scenes they will be used in. Like “ALDEN_funeral” and so on.

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem! If there’s anything else, don’t hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

Will do :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.