Add to ink characters

As the tittle says who else thinks that the creators of episode should add onto the ink abilities?
Everytime episode comes out with a update it’s for limelight. I personally don’t like it because it throws me off but why can’t the creators add to Limelight characters and ink characters.
As regarding contests I think it’s unfair because the new codes for movement in the script mostly/only applies for limelight instead of Ink!
If episode can improve limelight to beyond they’re abilities why can’t they start again with Ink.
This is just my opinion, you don’t have to agree but thanks for reading.
Should Episode start updating Ink as well?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

Hello! To answer your question, Episode is no longer updating INK, and is now only focussing on LimeLight. So I doubt they will add anything on the future. :woman_shrugging:

The technology they used to update INK is now outdated, I believe. At least, that’s what other users said. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Ugh! INK was the heart to many episode stories! They can’t stop updating now!

1 Like

They’re not updating Ink anymore. Like someone said the technology they used for it is now outdated.

I think Ink is more easier to write in instead of Limelight, but unfortunately, Episode doesn’t want to update Ink because it’s “outputted.”

They never perfected one style :expressionless: classic seems to be unfinished as well…

1 Like

Ink deserves to be finished.

4 Likes

I personally like LL better, but i agree. INK is way more popular among other people and that means it should be updated.