Addie's Art Thread (CLOSING, EXTREMELY BUSY)

Welcome to Addie’s Art Thread! Here’s some example of what we can offer:

• Splashes
  • Covers
  • Large Covers
  • Art Scenes
  • Character Edits

1. Please don’t send requests that portray characters performing any sexual activity, too much violence, and offensive content.
2. Do NOT steal any art, or use them anywhere WITHOUT CREDIT!
3. If you have a complaint or you would like some details changed, please send a DM.
4. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND PATIENT when sending a request.

Helper Form (DM)

Reason why you want to be a helper:
Will you reject requests by rude/rule-violating people?:
On a scale of 1-10, how good do you think you are at art?:
Jobs you’d like to do? (feel free to suggest something here too):
Groups you’re in (optional):
Example (at least 1 picture):

A few examples

submission1

^ is for an outline contest by Jossu

Cover/Large Cover

Title:
Author Name:
Character Details:

Summary

Skin:
Brow:
Hair:
Eyes:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:

Outfits:
Poses:
Background:
Preferred Fonts:
Effects:
Other Details:
Preferred Creator (Whoever you want to make your request):

Art Scene

Character Details:

Summary

Skin:
Brow:
Hair:
Eyes:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:

Poses:
Outfits:
Effects:
Background:
Other Details:

Splash

Preferred Text:
Character Details:

Summary

Skin:
Brow:
Hair:
Eyes:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:

Outfits:
Poses:
Effects:
Background:
Other Details:

Character Edit

Character Details:

Summary

Skin:
Brow:
Hair:
Eyes:
Face:
Nose:
Lips:

Poses:
Outfits:
Background:
Effects:
Other Details:

1. @breeose
  2. @Ellelou14
  3. @Shoosha138
  4. @Sunset_Shimmer

Note(s):
-Requests with poses that are not available in the Art Catalog will take longer.
-This is not “first come, first serve”. Simpler requests will be done sooner.

2 Likes

i really wanna ask for one but i dont know myself what i want on the cover. you could look at the story and see if you have an idea. i dont really care. and undertsand if you dont wanna

my story is not published yet. http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6425193401417728

1 Like

Preferred Creator refers to whoever you want the request to be made by.
Here’s an example: If you want your request to be made by a helper named Episode_Lover11729 (fake name) then you put their name there. Since I don’t have any helpers yet, I’ll have to do your request myself.

I guess I should’ve explain it more. Sorry.

bump

Do you draw your characters or crop and paste?

Mostly crop and paste.

Alright thanks. Because Im searching for someone who draws the characters for covers…and maybe make them look 4D or is 3D like… kinda like limelight…or even use watercolours. Draw characters because my cover the characters are doing poses that are no where near the poses that Episode provides lolll.

Do you know of anyone who can do something like this?

Unfortunately, I don’t.

Hey! I was wondering if you’d be interested in making a cover for me. I don’t really have any equipment on my PC or phone to make any covers/art scenes so I was wondering if you would want to help out! I’d really just be needing a large and small cover, so please let me know if you’d be interested! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just send the details and I’ll start working on it :blush:

Awesome, thanks so much! Here you go-

Title: The Miracle of Umar
Author Name: Breeose
Character Details: Khadijah (a pregnant 17 year old girl of Nigerian immigrants who mysteriously passed away in a car crash. Her living conditions are pretty horrific, she is bordering homelessness even with her 9 to 5 job. Also note that she lives in San Francisco.)
Outfits: Her default or work outfit.
Poses: either cry_sniff_sad_loop or cry_sob_sad_loop
Background: I don’t know if you can somehow work San Francisco into the background, but if you can, please do!
Preferred Fonts: Don’t have any, if you find one that fits the tone of the story, please feel free to use it. I really trust your opinion. :slight_smile:
Effects: if you can have kind of a ring light effect where the screen kind of blackens around where she stands, I will cry (actual tears).
Other Details: I don’t have an actual deadline for when these need to be done, as I have temporary ones. Just make sure to take your time, and I can’t wait to see what you come up with! :smiley:
Preferred Creator (Whoever you want to make your request): No preference

1 Like

I’ll start working on it when I have time, but reminder that Character Details refers to the character’s appearance. And is your story in INK, Limelight or Classic?

Okay so the story is written in limelight, and as far as details for her appearance, Khadijah is copper 10 skin tone, black brown eye color with angular slender eyes. Her hair and brow color is black dark, brows are arched thick styled, and hair is long braided. Her face shape is heart defined, nose is round flared down turned, and lastly, her lips are full round with plum matte lipstick (sorry if this was more than you needed, I just wanted to make sure you have everything. I can also give you the two outfits I was thinking of if you need.).

Thanks, please send the outfits in DM so we don’t flood the thread.

may I request a cover

1 Like

Just send the details :slightly_smiling_face:

Title: Dove Erebus
Author Name: Ellelou14
Character Details: can I have a cover that looks sorta like this but with these characters?
Font: for a font can I have it very lavish yet it’s still easy to read every letter.

1 Like

Sorry for being inactive, I was busy and didn’t feel well. I’ll do all of your requests as soon as possible.

bump

hey there can i like pm the deets? i dnt feel like giving em here😂

1 Like