Adding Different Body Sizes

DIFFERENT BODY SIZES! Now listen up fellow humans that may or may not be reading this, I do not mind the body size Episode has created. But I definitely do think that there need’s to be more options rather than the six-pack muscular size for the boys, and the slim for the girls… Ye know? BUT if this does not get added I am not going to sulk, cry and whine about it. I just thought I would share my thoughts and opinions so if you would like to it is time to share yours! ⇩

20 Likes
3 Likes

I never thought about it but, think that this is the best idea I’ve heard in a while.

3 Likes

I think I heard somebody say that They are working on it

3 Likes

YES I have been thinking about this for so long and I was wondering if anyone would say something about it! In Pitch Perfect: in Deep Treble (or whatever it’s called) they had fat Amy and her body size was different and I was like omg I wanttt :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Is this true!? Thats AMAZING

2 Likes

Well my only problem with them adding new body types is that we’re going to have to change our current characters , like the kids and stuff. We will definitely need them though because muscular LL grandpas are not a good look

5 Likes

REALLLLYYYY!? That would be a dream coming true :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

Lmao muscular grandpas :joy::joy::joy::skull:

7 Likes

I honestly think the body types are a must, but the only thing I keep thinking about is that they have to change all of the clothes to fit the bodies and that would take a long time…but it’s kinda worth it y’know. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Oooo, yess!!

3 Likes

Yeah, they have been working on it for a while.

3 Likes

Yea, I would think so. It’s actually pretty exciting hearing that! They would have to go through making all the clothes to fit the certain body types, too.

4 Likes

OMG Yas :star_struck:

4 Likes

Yeah, so they must be working on it.

1 Like

Can’t wait for that to come out :black_heart:
The sad thing is they’ll probably finish it before I finish the first few episodes of my story :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

verily

3 Likes

i know how to make more bigger characters :grin:

how? I wanna know

There is already a topic on this.