Adding Own Background

Is there a way I can use my own background image instead of the one they provide in the art catalog

Yeah, you can upload your own backgrounds and overlays. Do you want me to show you where it is?

Yes, please

Okay, go into the art catalog and on the left there will be a drop down menu that says ‘Background: Available for ALL stories’ - click this and choose the option underneath that says ‘Uploaded to YOUR account’. Once you are on that page, it will tell you what you need to do to upload your own background. Hope this helps :slightly_smiling_face: if you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.

1 Like

Thank you very much! I Appreciate it :smiley:

1 Like

How long does it usually take Episode to approve the image?

It can be very long or short.

On average, mine approve within two to three days. So it takes a while, but it’s worth the wait for sure.:slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah sometimes it can take a couple of days, sometimes it can take over a week. I guess it depends on how busy they are.

Okay, cause I was trying to preview my script and I had an error because of it

You could just check out @Apes topic on this:

1 Like

Yeah, it can take from an hour to at least a week. It just depends. :slight_smile:

I tried this, but my computer cannot take a screenshot over 1136 pixels! How do I make it bigger??

then you can just use a picture resizer on google