Adding Positivity

Thank you! :heart:

Why has @Apes’s post been flagged? I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. :thinking:

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I swear he’s 18. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Probably because I said the truth :confused:

2 Likes

Actually, on the forums here…every person who is involved in a group is responsible for group activity and what the other users do. Please refer to the new topic I created this morning for more info.

8 Likes

Probably the people you’re talking about saw it and they can’t handle the truth. :roll_eyes:

I know this post is about adding a positivity but things like that has to be said at loud. It’s not fair that editors who are working very hard have to deal with this on almost daily basis…

3 Likes

Exactly. I try editing and it takes me time to produce rubbish lol so they must take ages to produce such good work just for people to go and steal it with no credit.

1 Like

I saw her story today and the fact that it was made by someone on the forums just makes it worse. :no_mouth:

2 Likes

That’s why this post is for to point out what’s wrong and how to make this place better.

3 Likes

I know :no_mouth::no_mouth:

1 Like

We understand that some folks are upset due to users “stealing templates”, got it. Can we please stay on topic and if you would like to continue discussion regarding the template issue please consider creating a new topic about it if there isn’t one already. Thanks!

7 Likes

I want to thank everyone here who has commented about problems that we see. When I first joined the forums, it was still the old version, and I just joined and never looked. I decided to check out the forums cuz I wanted a background abt 4 months ago, and it was new. I tried my hand at art, and I liked it. I joined an art group 3 days later, but I was already seeing some of these problems, they just weren’t very apparent. So I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who stopped it after ‘stuff’ got out of hand.

There are so many people out here who are trying and succeeding in bettering this community, so I am very thankful. I am trying to help but there’s not really too much for me to do. There’s already been so much improvement.

:heart: For all,
Anna

7 Likes

So even after all these people who have liked & seen this thread as well as others similar, they have taken no notice.

1. Art groups shouldn’t have to have on the rules for their threads “No drama” but unfortunately they do.
  2. People are still stealing backgrounds and claiming them as their own.
  3. More and more people are leaving this community, here and on Instagram, because of all this drama. More and more amazing artists are closing their drives because of petty thieves.

Please, to everyone in the Episode Community, be fair!

12 Likes

bumping because some people need to be reminded. :roll_eyes::smirk:

8 Likes

People will never learn :weary:

2 Likes

So, this post is created on the basis to “ADD POSITIVITY” in the episode community…
The community where everyone comes, stays, talks, questions and does everything that includes making friends…
When a friend that you met on the forums and never in reality but when they leave don’t you feel this stinging feeling when you feel that you lost someone…Well I do… I feel this sting whenever someone dear to me leaves… I may not remember everything but this community is just fabulous the people, the groups everything is just awesome. why not just stay like this??
We all can bring love and make this community a peaceful place to sustain in.

And talking about groups I don’t know how long has it been since I joined
@Episode-Royalty . But the people are just so nice in this group everyone is so good.
The groups that ave been made can be here of course they can I am no one to question it but can’t every group just be how it has been like maintain relation good relations with other groups not to fight over clients…

And rudeness is just ___(Fill it with the greatest insult you can muster) I just don’t understand what might that will get you to be rude to someone?? Will that bring happiness or it will bring pleasure??
But there is nothing we can do except to report them and ignore them for forever…Tough but this is just how it is…

And please do NOT steal art the people or artists put a lot of effort and their time in making something that belongs to them only…
Respect that…repost it but is it too much to ask for credit to be provided when the art you are presenting belongs to someone else?
Think guys guys… and DON’T STEAL try to make yourself you will fail, everyone does at their first try… but don’t give up their will definitely be a time where that art will be awesome, valuable and great!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you!:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

We’re glad you’re happy in Episode Royalty! And I agree with everything you’ve said!! :heart:

1 Like
  • I’m tired of unnecessarily rude people just coming in to cause drama. For example, you correct them on something nicely and then they’ll just go off on you. Like, what the hell?

Make it a positive:

People need to calm down and respect other people more, get over yourselves. Thinking they’re better than everyone else, so they think they can just be rude on discussion threads, like, no, no you can’t. And don’t even blame it on mental problems.

• I’m tired of all the racist and homophobic people, in the world and on these forums. Like, just shut the hell up and go to bed! :joy:

Make it a positive, dunno if this is positive lol:

Your race doesn’t and shouldn’t define whether you’re treated well or not, shouldn’t define how rich you are, shouldn’t define what your job is. So stop acting like it does. And, just get over it homophobic people, let people love who they want to love and don’t use religion as an excuse. I’m not a fan of religion anyways so don’t come at me because I ain’t got time for you if you want to argue.

• I’m tired of these art thieves. Omg, everywhere I go on forums, there’s something about someone else stealing their artwork. And it’s on Instagram too.

Make it a positive:

We all have a talent in something, find yours because it shouldn’t be stealing other talented people’s works just because you haven’t found your talent. People work hard on their work so don’t steal it.

~ If you want to have a civil discussion with me about anything I’ve said here, PM me or comment. :wink:

7 Likes