Adding Prop Into Scene

Hey all, so I’ve been working on a bar scene, and so I want to character to have their champagne cup on the bar table. (Background is INT. BAR - DAY)

I know how to add and remove props and I know that I need to put an overlay for the cup, but I need an example of how to make that overlay (any images I could use that is similar to the episode prop) and the coding possibly…

Thank you!

So, you can download props and upload them into the overlays section.

Overlays Guide:

1 Like

c_4mGeneric_s4Prop_ChampagneFlute_Filled_e297a5ce98_thumb

you just download the picture of the prop (I did it for oyu) and than you upload it as overlay.
do you know how to work with overlays?

1 Like

Hey Farah I appreciate you helping others, that’s a kind thing to do, but it’s a repetition of what I already said :sweat_smile: (the overlays guide is linked, it can be checked out)

There are plenty of more ppl we can help, we can help people together, share different solutions but saying a repeat isn’t neccessary :smile:

1 Like

thank you! And yes I know how to work with overlays, I just couldn’t find the image for the prop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to help. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.