Adding Random Characters

Hey guys! Does anyone know if there is a way to add random characters to a scene without having to create new characters? I have a lot of scenes that I need to fill, and I’m just so tired of creating characters :sob:

1 Like

You can just write them in your script (i.e. BGWOMAN1, BGWOMAN2, etc.). If you don’t already have those characters, the script will offer to make them for you, you just need to tell it what kind of character it’ll be (male, female, plus female) :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes technically but they will come out weird 99% of the time. All you need to do is but in random names and it will tell you that they don’t exist. Then you can pick what kind of character and it will come up with a random look. I have only had a nice result once so I recommend going back and changing some features because the randomiser tends to put POC features on white characters.

2 Likes

aww thank you so much I’ll try that :relaxed:

2 Likes

HAHAHA honestly at this point i don’t really care what they look like, I’m writing a fantasy story with a lot of weird characters, so the weirder they look the better lollll

1 Like

just watch out for the “blackface” - unfortunatelly there are often created dark skinned characters with light lips - which is really offending for POC because of the hystory of blackface.
just in case you dont know what I am reffering to:

2 Likes

Thank you for the warning, yeah of course, I would never!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.