Admit the most devious thing you've done?

When I say devious, I mean like mischief. Pranks. Tomfoolery. Something … naughty. >:)
(Please keep PG-13)

The naughtiest thing I did was this year. When I was in Olive Garden one time with my friends, when no one was looking…

I took two dollars out of our server’s $7 tip.
Then again, that’s not as bad as putting salt and pepper in a cereal bowl and then giving that cereal to my mother.

2 Likes

The most devious thing i’ve done is use my phone at night

3 Likes

Lol that’s what I’m doing right now :smile:

2 Likes

It’s like 1am rn

1 Like

I . usually us it until 5:00 am :blush: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m not tired at all so I’m good till 7am

1 Like

:yum::rofl:

1 Like

I once walked in my house without taking my shoes off. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The most devious thing I have ever done is… Idk I can’t remember any right now. I once put a dead cockroach in my teachers handbag. :sweat:

5 Likes

Ooooofff :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Well I am going to hell for this but I swap around defective things for better stuff.

Like I took my baby brother’s colouring pens which are good swapping them for my crappy ones.

Oh and I think I swapped a bad phone battery with my dad’s good phone battery.

:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

Oh and I lie about my birthday to people as I actually hate the whole singing happy birthday thing. My friend found out and hit me :sob::sob::joy::joy::joy:

Okay, I am realising I am well and truly human trash :joy:

4 Likes

gurl u aint trash

3 Likes

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

3 Likes

Ty girl :sob::heartbeat:

3 Likes

also me and my oldest brother put salt on my 2 other brother’s toothpaste for April Fool’s Day. Then we hid their pillows under their bed. (they never found then so we had to put them back on) And a good few years ago when my oldest brother didn’t have a part-time job he always slept in so one day we all got water (my dad, my two brothers and my cousins. Mom couldn’t come because she has a disease which I cant remember what it’s called and it kind of prevented her from walking up the stairs. She could still walk up but it would be very painful) and put it on my brother’s face so that he’d wake up. one of my brothers brought it is his hands :joy:

And also, np gurl

3 Likes

I have done that’s at too many times. Swapping my almost empty pen with my sister’s full one. And swapping my plate of fast food or glass of cold drink with hers just because I think she has more lol.

4 Likes

When I was in grade 5 I tricked my friend that I was a princess, and she actually fell for it so I’d tell her shiz like oh peasants have to bow to me or I have 100 gowns lmaooo I told her it was all a trick the next year and she was like

5 Likes

I have a whole list but I will just list out my favourite ones.

I once stuck gum on my step mom’s hair. Not worry it got off , only after she cut that hair.

Anyways once one of my foes stole my diary and started blackmailing me so in the middle of the night I broke into his house when he was sleeping (which wasn’t really that hard since his room was on ground floor and the window was open) but then he woke up and opened the light and I threw the first thing I saw on the light lamp so it broke and I ran out with my diary.

Then there are my usual pranks. They are monotonous of course. I am looking for new ones. More creative Maybe?

This one time I started a food fight and then whole cafeteria went crazy and everyone was throwing food at others. Then the teacher came in and I threw my pizza at her and hid behind a table and later blamed my best friend for the food fight. Yep. I am definitely going to hell.

4 Likes