Admit the most devious thing you've done?

Eh. Maybe we will meet each other there.

2 Likes

Already looking forward to it. Lol.

2 Likes

Loool but we got our priorities :joy::joy: (I tell myself I need it more)

3 Likes

I believe I do need the food more and also I am saving my sister from the harm that soft drinks do. We are such good people.

3 Likes

So this is not something like prank, so it probably doesn’t belong here, but it’s the most reckless thing I have done :smile:
When I was 16 I was drinking with friends behind one mall and cops came :sweat_smile: They wanted to take me home and they put me in their car, and as soon as they got in I opened the door and run away :sweat_smile: when I think about it now it was a pretty stupid thing to do because they already got my name :see_no_evil: but luckily, there wasn’t any consequences

4 Likes

my cousins came over in 2015 and they went out and my brother sister and i were stuck in their hotel room. we proceeded to use all the salt in their house and put it in their wbig bottle of water, it was the funniest thing ever.

2 Likes

This reminds me of my sister lol

1 Like

I was a kid and I caught a butterfly and I threw itn a spider web. I still think about it today and I feelso badout it. Why did I even do it. I was a bad kid :frowning:

Oh Jesus.

I kicked a boy who was bullying me in the balls

1 Like

Man that hurts. My best friend (who is a girl) did that to me once. Yikes.

1 Like

I did that to a guy at my school named Noah for asking me out

1 Like

Lol. Should I be afraid? Because I certainly am.

1 Like

:smiling_imp: Yes yes you should

1 Like

Welp!

1 Like

:joy: Don’t worrry I just kicked a few times after because he didn’t stop

1 Like

I certainly did not need to know that.

1 Like

:smile: Lol my brother has a bald spot in the back of his head thanks to me :innocent:

2 Likes

Oh well. If only you knew what I have been up to…

1 Like

Lmao what have you been up to?

1 Like

Nah. I won’t say it. Won’t want to scare you off. And I don’t want to go off topic so I am going to shut up now.

1 Like