'Adrenaline' Fun Facts and Questions!

Hello Episodeians! So, I’ve read Adrenaline twice in like a month or two and I really like it. I have a question, a statement and a few fun facts about this story. You can also say anything about this story and ask more questions and add more fun facts to this. I would also like answers to my questions as most people would so yeah…

Question:
So, I know a few other people have forgotten this too and I know it isn’t really important but I forgot Franks last name and I remember all the others. So what’s his full name?

Statement:
Evil Evonne hasn’t updated Adrenaline since June 2018. But if you are reading this Ebbz, no rush I understand you are probably busy or something. But it’s okay if ur not. It’s jsut been over a year… Anyway onto da fun facts.

Fun Facts (I like fun facts btw):
Fun Fact!: Victoria Masina (that’s her last name right?) is a real person, in fact she’s an author on episode.
Fun Fact: Evil Ebboni is Australian (like me).
Fun Fact!: I have created this whole thing where Adrenaline is a real series and I have created actors and actresses for it. Let me know if you would like see see the names I’ve come up with for the cast.

Okay I think that’s it. Thanks for reading and I hope you can answer my question, maybe reply to my statement and let me know if you’d like to hear my cast list for Adrenaline (all the names for the cast are made up btw) Okay Bye! :grinning:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: