Adri's Story Reviews 📚 [TEMPORARILY CLOSED]

Here’s mine

• Title O Son Where Art Thou
  • Genre Drama
  • Description You lose your son by unjust means, and your son is now with a man you despise. Can you rightfully reclaim your son? Find out in the striking drama? Male MC, choices matter, and two endings.
  • Link Episode Writer Portal
  • No. of Chapters 5
  • Small cover

1 Like

Hi! This seems fun! Do you review paranormal romance? If so, can one still apply to be put on the waitlist?

1 Like

Not now. The waiting list is full. I can tag you when there’s a space again!

1 Like

Hi :blush:

• Title: Wild Amor
  • Genre: Drama
  • Description: Story description: Eliza Ximena Dawson is the most feared gang leader in the United state. What happens when a sexy, ruthless and dangerous gang leader steps into your life and make it hell.
  • Link: : Episode Writer Portal
  • No. of Chapters you want me to read:
  • Small Cover:
    Cover
    Mafia_iu_posterThumb_ZQGSf1AjKb
1 Like

Here’s the review of your story!

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

No problem! Yes please if you could tag me, I would really appreciate it.

1 Like

Hi! Could you please tag me when there are spaces available?

1 Like

Review Done!

1 Like

@Elemental @chelsea121 Spaces are available! You can fill up the form now!

2 Likes

1 Like

Ah thank you!

Title: Inevitable Fate
Genre: Fantasy/romance
Description: After moving back to her hometown, Adira meets a mysterious boy who accidentally introduces a world unknown to her. Many secrets about her life begin to unravel…

Link: Episode Writer Portal

No. of Chapters you want me to read: 3 or 4, up to you!

Small Cover:

1 Like

Thanks for the review :white_heart:

1 Like

:relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you so much for letting me know!

Title: Elemental
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Author Name: A. Cooke

Description:: Description: You play as a 17 year old girl in high school, Cara Jacobs is just trying to survive high school and figure out questions about her mysterious father. But when a freak accident forces her into a world of supernatural chaos, she learns that there’s more than meets the eye to everyone, including yourself. As she begins your journey to discover your newly found powers, an unexpected romance blooms. Can you save the world, fall in love and discover the secret of your father?

Features: Gem-Free, Mini games, music, multiple LIs, Fully Customize your Character, Art Scenes and more!
Link: Episode Writer Portal

No. of Chapters you want me to read:: Completely up to you. 4 are live now with a 5th to go live this week.

Small Cover:

1 Like

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you so much for doing this!

• Title: Incognito
  • Genre: Mystery
  • Description: (Yet to be determined since it’s unpublished). The internet is vast, mysterious and dangerous. Are you willing to dive into it to find your missing sister?
  • Link: Episode Writer Portal
  • No. of Chapters you want me to read: 1
  • Small Cover:
1 Like

1 Like