The title says it all.

21 Likes

When you run out of sponsors lol

24 Likes

what even is that game.

2 Likes

Oh God, a mess.

3 Likes

That moment when you get an ad, it ends, and then there’s no ‘X’ provided to exit the ad. :upside_down_face:

22 Likes

Kick the Buddy. But, uhm, they’re doing a lot more than kicking here-

6 Likes

I’m not going to even ask how that lever even works.

4 Likes

That moment when the ad is interactive but you didn’t know so you clicked it by accident then it sends you to the app store and then Episode glitches and it forces you to watch it again or when it freezes and you have to repeat the process all over again. :sneezing_face:

43 Likes

THAT LITERALLY HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME. There’s so many sketchy apps that I’ve clicked on that my FBI agent is certainly concerned.

8 Likes

I FELT THAT LOL. This is why I just leave my phone where it is and not touch anything. :skull:

6 Likes

90% of my ads are in Spanish. No hablo español.

4 Likes

All of mine are in spanish as well or everybody has Australian accents, lmao.

6 Likes

well that’s nice… :flushed:

1 Like

The ads I find weirdest are the ones where a male monarch of some sort chooses between two infants, which are then shown growing up side-by-side, and the monarch/player character “wins” if his choice grows into the most attractive woman. Which has all kinds of horrific implications. I looked up reviews of the game, and it sounds like the gameplay is pretty different from the ads. But who are they trying to draw in with their creepy ads? I’d probably rather not know.

16 Likes

I get that ad all the time and it makes me so uncomfortable. Or that one ad for whatever similar interactive app it is where the girl is in the bathroom and it’s like “oh no mom’s boyfriend is at the door! what should I do?” And the options are like “scream” or “let him in.” And it chooses let him in and then 8 months later she’s pregnant and lying to her mom about the father until the baby comes and it looks like her mom’s boyfriend. I DONT WANT THIS :upside_down_face: :grimacing:

16 Likes

9/10 Chapters ads have an “8 months later” ending where the MC is pregnant in a school uniform telling off her LI’s ex. Or maybe that’s Moments? Or maybe both? I can’t tell the difference anymore.

9 Likes

Episode’s ads are FBI-man-questionable too, though. I literally saw an ad where this stereotypical jock guy hits on this stereotypical nerd girl and she flirts back, and then the girlfriend of Chad McChicken Harrison Bob the Builder the 3rd comes in and tells the Not Like Other Girls girl off, and then we see her crying on the bench and Chad comforts her…

And then the next scene is her pregnant, wearing a cheerleader outfit, and confronting Chad’s now ex (I guess) with him.

10 Likes

One of the reasons why I buy gems to skip the ads. They’re weird, sometimes longer than I like and they freeze the app lol.

6 Likes

C U R S E D

10 Likes

And the award for the shortest and most efficient summary for Episode goes to—

6 Likes