Adults/Grown up stories recommendations?

Insatiable_Fatigue_sK_posterThumb_k1iSDY0FA6

Title of the story : Insatiable Fatigue
Name of the author : Amor.Secret
Story genre : Drama
Story style : Ink

Story summary : He’s a cold winter; she’s a sinful rain…
Together they form an imperturbable ice.
What happens when two people with broken past encounter…

Amor.secret_

A SENSITIVE STORY LINE!

I’m always open to contact and hear constructive criticism. Bare in mind this story has delicate topics and may not be for all. It a story of finding yourself and embracing who you are.

Well, the characters in my story are almost 30 and older :wink: And if you like detective stories + romance… :smile:

Here’s my story:
Title : The roses killer
Author: Rosenspitze
Genre: Mystery/ Thriller/ Romance
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 21 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Will you be able to complete this case or will your inner demons hinder you? (3 Endings, romance content)(+ Halloween special ch.15)
Instagram: rosenspitze.episode
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6314642072535040

Hi. My story fits your requirements. This my first story and really doesn’t have many reads yet but I’m hoping that someone out there might like it. I think it’s pretty good, but I might be a little biased as I wrote it.
Here’s all about my story:
Title: Once a Player. . .
**Author:**KWriteStories
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Max Fielding is the bad boy ex footballer and Mila Morrison is the shy waitress. Once their worlds collide they end up having to spend every day together. . . But is it a case of once a player, always a player? The story moves along with twists and turns, beautiful romance and heartbreaking drama and let’s you ride the emotional rollercoaster that is Max and Mila’s story. I just hope you enjoy it.
Chapters: 32 (more coming soon)
Published: November 2018
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4993216038371328

Hi, you can give my story a read, if you have the time.

Title : Way Back
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance, Mystery, Thriller Drama
Chapters: 3
Description: Something terrible happened to MC’s BFF and she feels at blame for it, so she distances herself from all things and people who remind her of that night and distracts/busies herself with her career (acting and singing). The only problem with that is, you can only run from your problems for so long. What happens when her past starts to catch up with her? Read to find out!

Non-spoiler info : It responsibly deals with mental health, the death of a loved one, faith, and substance abuse ( meaning I did research and consulted people ).

Click HERE to read it!

Thank you in advance!

My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 14 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she be able to survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

My story is perfect for that! Both of the main characters are adults :slight_smile:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960