Seeking Writing and Coding Partner/Episode Friends? Open!

Hi there everyone! I like to think I’m pretty good at writing, but…I’m not the best at coding :point_right:t4: :point_left:t4:. That’s why I would love an advanced coder as a partner! Because I want to keep my email address and password private, I’ll have a google doc open! I’ll give you the script and you can code on the google docs and I’ll punch it in on the portal! But, don’t think that I won’t take your ideas for the script! Don’t be afraid to suggest anything! I don’t bite! :two_hearts: I will also give you full credit for coding and I will most likely have both of our names on the cover!
It will also have the option to use your profile avatar or customize and you can also pick/punch in the name!
My Story Title: Unexpected
Plot: You’re an introverted orphan, when, unexpectedly, a family adopts you! But not any family, a family of eight! Why did they adopt you? Will you handle the drama?
Cover:
Unexpected
Cover by: zara3

Please comment if you’re interested and tell me why you’d be a good coding partner. :hugs:

1 Like

Hey, I am a really good coder. I am working on a story right now but I would love to help you with coding errors or other things like that.

1 Like

That’s great! Can you do advanced zooms, spot directing and those fancy stuff-a-ma-bobs? :two_hearts:

Hiya! @Sydney_H, can you please close this?

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :grinning: