Advanced coding commissions (OPEN)

Hey, so I’m not sure if I want to call this a shop or not, but I am open for coding commissions

Down below you will see packages and what comes with them. You will also see a section that says “what I don’t charge for”

Please read all packages carefully with the prices before considering which package you want

Coding a scene for someone, depending on the package can take 3-5 days,
Depending on the packages someone else orders, (the ones I already have), I can only take 1 or 2 orders at a time.

Example below if it looks like this:

1. @someonesinfo
  2. OPEN
    Then I can take two orders.
    But if it looks like this:
    1.@someonesinfo
  3. (closed)
    Then I cant take another order until 3-5 days later, feel free to book mark this post just in case you want to come back to it.
    *DISCLAIMER: I am strictly a coder, I am not writing your dialogue for you. But I can always add coding between your dialogue for background characters so that your scene is not completly still.
    Here are the packages I offer:
Package 1
  • For 300 lines it is 10 USD
    -This includes me coding overlays and background characters.
    -If you have dialogue send it to me so that I can do my coding with your dialogue.
  • I can animate overlays
    RULES ABOUT OVERLAYS:
    I do not charge for overlays on episode or even if you have an overlay on hand you want me to use.
    I DO charge if I have to make an overlay or even have to look for them
    Overlay prices IF I HAVE TO MAKE THEM.:
    7 overlays= 5 USD
    9 overlays= 7 USD
    If you have a specific amount of overlays that is not listed weather it be greater or less than, PM me or DM me for prices.
Package 2
  • For 500 lines it is 17-20USD
    -This includes me coding overlays and background characters.
    -If you have dialogue send it to me so that I can do my coding with your dialogue.
  • Be specific about how you want the scene to look like and what you want to happen
  • I can animate overlays
    RULES ABOUT OVERLAYS:
    I do not charge for overlays on episode or even if you have an overlay on hand you want me to use.
    I DO charge if I have to make an overlay or even have to look for them
    Overlay prices IF I HAVE TO MAKE THEM.:
    7 overlays= 6USD
    9 overlays= 8USD
    If you have a specific amount of overlays that is not listed weather it be greater or less than, PM me or DM me for prices.

I don’t charge for package three

Package 3

I do not charge for this package,
This package is if you simply need steps on how to do something.
BUT if I have to make an overlay for you, depending on the overlay I have to make I will charge.
1 Small overlay FREE
Multiple small overlays 2 USD
Multiple Large overlay 5 USD
1 Large overlay 2-3 USD

• If you want fewer lines or more lines coded, then DM me or PM me for prices

• If you need a specific amount of overlays in your script (ones I have to make) Dm me or Pm me for prices.

• Depending on your scene it may take 4-7 days for me to code and finish. Or sometimes less

PSA: I do not want any backlash for my prices. This is just what I charge. If you know someone who does this for free or different prices, then feel free to go to them because coding takes time and so does overlays.

Thank you
Promotion/ Instagram- @vibezz.wmata AND
Story coming March/April 2021
Promotion/ Episode app info: MataWrites
Stay tuned :grinning: :revolving_hearts:
If you have any input, please feel free to inbox me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.