Advanced Coding Help

So I need some help. In my story I gave the readers the option to chose whether they want to date men or women, which means making two separate branchings. I’m good with everything except picking clothes. The woman branch is first, so everything is fine there, but when I do the male branch, it tells me the label has already been used, which I get. Even after changing the label names, it still isn’t working properly. I am using a tappable template with himeji and epiluxe have but I’m still confused on what to do. This is the part of the script that I’m having the problem on, the errors say: the label “outfit1A_change” is never used and the label “outfit1A_change_end” is never used. Please help, this is for my contest story so I’m trying to get it fixed ASAP.

label outfit1A_change
&overlay ARROW4 opacity 1.0 in 0 AND overlay ACCEPT opacity 1.0 in 0 AND zoom reset

@speechbubble reset

tappable “ARROW4” {
&MONA is admire_happy
@MONA changes into Monapj1
goto outfit2A_change
} “ACCEPT” {
goto confirm1_outfit
}

label outfit2A_change

@speechbubble reset

tappable “ARROW4” {
&MONA is think_rubchin
@MONA changes into Monapj2
goto outfit3A_change
} “ACCEPT” {
goto confirm1_outfit
}

label outfit3A_change

@speechbubble reset

tappable “ARROW4” {
&MONA is primp_neutral
@MONA changes into Monapj3
goto outfit1_change
} “ACCEPT” {
goto confirm1_outfit
}

label confirm1_outfit

Just like the error message is telling you, that label is never used meaning you don’t have a “goto outfit1A_change“ anywhere

The original template didn’t have a goto outfit1_change that’s why I’m confused. Do you know where I would put it in?

You put the goto on place where you want reader to return on the line where you have that label.

With tappables it’s harder to place though. The first branching I did, didn’t have any goto label for the first outfit either.

The principle is the same all the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.