Advanced directing/coding coder needed urgently

Heyyy, so in short, I’m looking simply for a coder to code a story that I already have in mind, you see the problem I’m facing is it’s for the new contest, but it’s just I don’t want it to seem like I’m using you for a story, I want both of us to do this together :sweat_smile:

Really deep into my situation...

I am going to, but not because I want to, I promised a friend, she believes I can do it, I believe I can’t, you see me being the person I am, I quit on coding since I’m the worst at it, but she intends on believing I can, and I don’t want to disappoint her, I just… I don’t think anyone can help me, I want to do like a story with me being the writer, and someone easily able to do very advanced directing/coding doing the coding :sweat:
I can’t do any coding, I’m in school, and after got loads of incomplete HWs, then after I got my other published stories to work on- :dizzy_face:
I think I should just start preparing my grave :sweat:

The plot

it’s about this group called The Night Stalkers, they are this really high-tech criminal organization, at first, the MC at first is a kinda like boss guy from the headquarters before it switches to the real lead, and she falls in love with a cop, they face the world head-on blah-blah-blah… :crazy_face:

Sorry, I might seem like I’m really childish and crazily weird sometimes :laughing:

Honestly, though I got the plot ready, right here- :brain: But it’s too much advanced directing/coding I’m afraid :persevere:

4 Likes

No! :cold_sweat: The Episode community needs you

3 Likes

Hey! So unfortunately I won’t be able to help you with your story, but I wanted to comment on your situation.

I think it’s great you want to get back into writing stories, but remember your personal life comes first! Episode can wait, so can your friend. Contests happen all the time, sure this one’s longer—but it won’t last forever. If you really do want to get a story out, I wouldn’t do it as a contest entry. Contests are veryyy restricting when it comes to time, plot, and overall skill. Especially if you’re newer to coding, I’d wait. Perhaps partner up with someone to learn coding, versus having them do it all for you.

I’d be very willing to help you with the coding basics and eventually the advanced directing aspect of Episode <3

Don’t give in to peer pressure, you’ve got this! Do what’s best for you!

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: Sorry

3 Likes

Nah, it’s alright. I know you were joking.

or were you??? Please say yes…

3 Likes

Not really :persevere:

3 Likes

:frowning_face: I hope things get better

3 Likes

Thanks, I hope so too :pensive:

2 Likes

Hey, hun! First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to write all this for me, and yes, I did read all of it, and I really appreciate all of your supportive words and advice! :blob_hearts: Second, I’d love for you to help me with this, but I don’t wish to bother you, nor do I hope to be a burden… :sweat: Thank you so much for your encouraging words, and so sorry for the late reply, my sincerest apologizes, I didn’t see this earlier :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hey hun, have u considered hiring a coder for your story? The plot seems interesting for me and I’m a paid coder. I would be able to help you with that. Prices are negotiable.

3 Likes

Heyyy, I’m extremely sorry, but I’m not looking for someone paid, thanks for the offer though :smiley:

3 Likes

No problem at all!

3 Likes

Glad you don’t seem to mind! :blush:

3 Likes