Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

Agreed with this list tho

2 Likes

Okay so first of all I have to say that I HATE timezones.

After this, I think that, with what you said, we should take the anti-potion. And, as for the money, someone (sorry I don’t find who) said that we will find more gold/objects in the adventure so…

2 Likes

Alright, I’ll put it back on the list then. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Righto! Soooo… What are the final decisions then?

@jdepisode @brinn @amberose @Episode.BriarRose @annaclaire721 @amaiaxx21 @SilverStar @Miumi.hp

3 Likes

Wait, what are we supposed to do, then? (Sorry! I was in school!)

1 Like

Choose a definite list!

1 Like

I think the majority agreed on the updated list that I posted, but we are still waiting for the others.

4 Likes

Okay, so Rosie, JD, @amaiaxx21, and @annaclaire721 agreed with this list, I believe.
Though, can @brinn, @Episode.BriarRose, @SilverStar, like this too if they agree?!

7 Likes

wouldn’t this be 26 gold pieces tho?

1 Like

24 Gold, and you have 30!

2 Likes

You want to save more gold for future? What one (or two) would you say we could do without?

3 Likes

Hmmmm… I’m going to buy the Potion of Healing oly!

1 Like

It’s as a group, not individual.

2 Likes

yeah but Idek what wouldn’t be used cuz…they just all seem so good?? (maybe rope of climbing???)

2 Likes

Well that would save us another 3 gold pieces :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Wait, everyone liked the list, though you’re still deciding?! (Stops writing the next part)

2 Likes

sorry

1 Like

:woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:
Are we trying to save more gold?

2 Likes

Well, either you can keep going and I’ll stop, or I only write half of what I have planned (since it’s gonna be another long one anyway that to all of you) and then ask you if you wanna change?!

3 Likes

Ball’s in your court @SilverStar

2 Likes