Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

Ball’s in your court @SilverStar

2 Likes

Maybe write half of it??

1 Like

Righto! Getting back to it.

I just want to thank everyone for the in-depth conversation about it all here. I am totally using them for the discussion between your characters. HEHE! :wink:
It’s also already so long, and I’m ONLY on post 63!

4 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Can I just say that I LOVE how our conversations turned into a story. :scream::heart_eyes:
I was too excited reading this chapter, I felt like we were really part of the story. :heart_eyes:
Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

And anti-poison

is this the list?

2 Likes

YAY! Glad you like it. You are super-duper welcome!

3 Likes

Yes, quoting again!

3 Likes

Oh okayyy

2 Likes

another question
Who gets what after these r bought?

2 Likes

You can either discuss that here or I’ll just decide in the next post!

2 Likes

I think we’ll discuss it here. :hugs:

2 Likes

Good idea, because if we let Caliope decide, we can probably guess who she’ll leave the anti-poison with… MY CHARACTER :frowning_face:

4 Likes

HAHAHAHA! This is AMAZING! You need to learn to stop giving me ideas! :smile:

4 Likes
  1. You cannot have this idea because like @Miumi.hp said, we’ll be discussing it here, thank you.
  2. Don’t even act like I gave you this idea, because I’m sure you were already thinking it :joy:
4 Likes

Np. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Sooo, my suggestion is that each member of the group writes down what he/she wants in their back pack.
And then once we have a clear idea of that, we’ll decide how it goes.

*Keep in mind: Since we have 8 characters, and 9 objects, each character will have one item from the list, but one character will have 2 items.
*Make sure to check your backpack, and the list, so that you avoid repeating potions if possible.

Backpacks:

List of items:

Choose wisely. :+1:

4 Likes

I’ll go first, since my character Samantha already has Potion of Strength in her backpack (which increases stamina) I don’t need the potions of health for now.
So I’ll take the potion of anti-poison (you know my fears :grimacing:)
And I wouldn’t mind the potion of plant control as well.

*Disclaimer: That doesn’t mean that I will strictly have these, we’ll decide together after everyone clarifies their preference.

4 Likes

Gah, I cannot handle this level of decision making right now :sweat: Murphy’s law guarantees I will pick something my character won’t need anyway

4 Likes

can I have um… Rope of climbing? Or uh… Nose Filters?? Idk?? :grimacing:

4 Likes