Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

Oooof :joy:

3 Likes

HAHAHA! Which is why it’s good that you have @Miumi.hp on your side thinking about this!

4 Likes

Hey @Miumi.hp, which way are you going? You never chose and we’re just waiting for you. :wink:

1 Like

Oooh 🤦🤦🤦🤦
I thought I already voted when I read the chapter.
So sorry, gonna vote rn. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

All good, thank you. :wink:

1 Like

can I just say that this made me think of western food??

6 Likes

Loved the new chapter. :sunglasses::heart:
Gotta say, thank God we saved a few gold coins. :moneybag::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yusss

2 Likes

Yay, glad you like it!

3 Likes

Okay, so about the polls…
I don’t mind writing separate stories, though just wanna make you aware that many of you are going off alone. Just checking that you’re sure you want to, and whether you want to discuss it here first?!

East Group: I know we’re waiting for one more to vote, but remember who has the gold. Would they be willing to give over a piece if they want to go a different way?! :smirk:
@jdepisode @brinn @annaclaire721 @Episode.BriarRose

West Group: Two of you are going separately, is that all good? :smirk:
@amaiaxx21 @Miumi.hp @amberose @SilverStar

3 Likes

Ok, I feel us from the West Group should discuss…
@SilverStar @Miumi.hp @amaiaxx21

I chose North because of the last sentence on the chapter before, though I am tempted to see what the cries are about…

3 Likes

OK I have to read over who’s got the gold again…BUT DON’T U LEAVE USSSS

3 Likes

I don’t know which to go, cuz all three sounds great :joy:
I’m actually still debating on which one?

3 Likes

Hahaha, well… I don’t mind if we still split up, if @amaiaxx21 and @Miumi.hp want their characters to go follow the cries, and then Roxanne and Desiree go together in a different direction… I just don’t want to be alone :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I just thought that maybe Roxanne could go to where the smoke is cuz she has the nose filters just in case

3 Likes

Ohh did not think of that!
But what if she needs them later on? You could save them by not going towards the smoke at all since you have the choice to opt out, whereas later there might be something you really need to use them for?

3 Likes

It’s really hard to choose tbh. :disappointed_relieved:
But I’ll still go towards the cries, Sam knows first-aid just in case, and whoever in need could help us if we saved them. Or if it was a trap we could kill them and collect their gold. 🤷
I dunno!

Sam's FC

1af23ba85bc0a56a2dc49928c3b8ddc9edcbc984_1_666x500

4 Likes

Hmm… But I thought the things we buy can be used once or something

(AHHHHHHH I wanna try all of them but sadly, I can’t )

3 Likes

Yeah, so if you use it now for the smoke… What if there’s something else that comes up later that’s worse but you don’t have the nose filters any longer?

3 Likes

Ok so… North?

I gtg soon

3 Likes