Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

I’m sorry, I don’t think I can. :sweat:

1 Like

This seems funny now you’ve just agreed!

1 Like

@SilverStar Do you have any thoughts? I think it could be interesting to split up… But I also think my character will die if we do this too

3 Likes

I say split up?

3 Likes

@Miumi.hp Okay soooo, what should we do? I say we at least try to talk to him because it may tell us something useful and, besides, he’s alone and I’m really curious.

3 Likes

Same, same. :+1:
I say we try and talk to him, we might get a closer look at his shiny black rod.

@amaiaxx21

1 Like

Ok. Got a preference on which way?

3 Likes

Either way is fine
Maybe east? Idk

3 Likes

Ok, you’ll go East, I’ll go West?

3 Likes

Sure

3 Likes

I’m sorry i haven’t checked in :(. I guess i’m not in the SG anymmore? Whoever has my character, good luck :).

1 Like

I’m sorry but you told me you’d be okay to check in quickly each day and I waited 7 days when you’d last been on 5 days ago.

1 Like

Sorry, I currently have no phone and only get the laptop a couple times a week! I’ll try to be on as much as possible

2 Likes

No phone, “oh no”! Nah, all good. Thank you for telling me. :wink: Hope everything is all good with you, babe!

1 Like

Aweeesome

2 Likes

Okay, could everyone (except amberose) please tell me what their character’s first move in a battle will be? Those who are in groups can create a strategy if you want to!

@jdepisode, @brinn, @Kate_Potter, & @EpisodeLover_13

@Miumi.hp and @amaiaxx21 (No problem, amaiaxx21, if you’re too busy to do this one, I can create something. :wink:)

@SilverStar - You do get the option of running away, as you have already been hurt a little.

@amberose - You aren’t fighting, though you’ve come across a chair if you’d like to sit and rest.

5 Likes

First thing’s first… I’m the realest. Why is the chair there? :thinking: And like… What kind of chair?

2 Likes

Elsie might observe the enemy’s circumstances, both strong parts and weaknesses and go for their weaknesses or use their power against themselves

2 Likes

@amberose
Realest or Realist? … You don’t know why the chair is there, but its an old chair made from moss-covered oak.

@Kate_Potter
Cheers. Okay, this will be interesting…

3 Likes

Spelling irrelevant, I just couldn’t say “first thing’s first” without saying it.

Its or It’s?
Anyway, I don’t think I’ll be sitting on that chair, though thanks for the offer. Just seems so random for a chair to be there that it must be a trap and anyway, the quest is more important than sitting down right now.

2 Likes