Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

Okay.
Interesting. You want to fight rather than run!

Okay, @amberose, got it!

3 Likes

First thing to do is dodge the first strike (usually they’ll be the ones to start the battle), then observe the body language of the enemy, and predict their next move.
If they are too close to use the bow and arrow, Sam can use arrows as daggers or so, stabbing them directly into enemies. When more space is available, aim at the groin, neck, and any uncovered areas, and attack with bow and arrow.

@amaiaxx21 What do you have in mind for our strategy? :thinking:

2 Likes

@Miumi.hp you could also strangle enemies with your bow, put the wooden part around their neck and pull (for up close combat). That’s just a suggestion; I’m not trying to be creepy haha I’ve just done that in a video game.

Anyways, Ailbe uses stealth to her advantage, coming out when the enemy’s back is turned to attack them (her long sword mainly does slashing damage but at the end of a fight it can be piercing). If the enemy is alone (or not visible by the rest of the group) she’ll attack silently, killing off members of the group one by one after looting and hiding each body. In the case that she cannot attack stealthily and the enemy has already seen her, she dodges their blows until she can deal very damaging slashes (to exposed or weak areas) and tries to avoid parrying.

Also, for the hole, I don’t nave any strategy in mind except for… not falling in.

3 Likes

NIIIIIICE :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I love the way you think. :+1:

3 Likes

@EpisodeLover_13, what’s Faye’s first move in battle? This is your teams’ moves.

And as @jdepisode isn’t able to be online much, I’ll just be deciding for Aelric.

3 Likes

You don’t need one, it’s walkable.

2 Likes

If there was a facepalm emoji, I would use it here. Why do I keep missing things?? Kdkdksms,adkfnncm

3 Likes

Umm… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming: … do you have this thread set to “watching”?

2 Likes

No, I mean like I keep skipping over things in the story and being clueless altogether oof.
Luckily I am watching this thread though.

2 Likes

Oooooh… righto. As in bits that your character isn’t part of.

1 Like

Alaric would quickly try to figure out vulnerabilities but ultimately jump into the fray and go for these points asap. He wouldn’t wait around for someone to start it or to have the chance to attack first. Hed probably swing his glaive near the chest, stomach, head. Or back of the knees

2 Likes

Oooh… Changing it up. Okay. :wink: HAHA.

1 Like

Push just saw your decide for aelric XD would have been brilliant either way :smirk:

2 Likes

HAHAHA! Aww :flushed::flushed::flushed: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: … Though, I meant changing it up from last time. HAHA! It’s good that you’re not “referencing”, I’m proud of you!

2 Likes

@Miumi.hp and @amaiaxx21, Sam and Julian found some violet mushrooms growing, do you want to taste them?

1 Like

Ummm… Yes. :sweat:

@amaiaxx21 I have an anti-poison potion just in case, wadda ya say? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m not sure when @amaiaxx21 will next be online. They said they’ll be a bit late to respond to things as they’re really busy currently. They’re checking in once every couple of days, so I don’t know if this affects your decision or not?!

1 Like

Oh, okay. No problem at all. :blush:
Sam will still taste the mushrooms.

1 Like

Thought that said violent mushrooms :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Righto. :wink:

HAHA! Rosie, I’m not going to lie, I did that several times too.

3 Likes