Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

HAHA! Glad you liked it. I’m having fun creating tension in the group since you’re all just stating what your character will do and not actually trying to discuss it with each other. :wink:

3 Likes

The Centaur will kindly take you across the river for 3 gold pieces. @SilverStar, you can either barter with him or wade across yourself?

2 Likes

oh wow NOOOO ELSIEEEEE sobs
uh ok someone cut her off.
I mean she would definitely try to cut the rope

3 Likes

@amberose heyyyy we found youu and we have the boar :tada::tada:

Anyways, which way should we go?

@Miumi.hp

4 Likes

Thank you for getting my precious dead boar! :slightly_smiling_face: Well, we already know what’s north, and if we go east, we’ll be heading towards the other group (though still pretty far away). So I think either are fine, just not to go west.

3 Likes

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦
I should’ve listened to you @amaiaxx21 and not sit on that chair. :disappointed_relieved:

And yaaay :dancer::dancer::dancer: family reunion, nice to see you again @amberose
And thanks for hunting our dinner :wink::+1:

*I think we should go North, then down the stairs because they continue North as well, if I understood that part right. :thinking:
But I also don’t mind going East.
West is a completely unknown area so far, I just checked your map, again, great job. :clap::heart_eyes:

And oooh :sunglasses: Elsie just found a piece of the hammer, one down, one to go.

2 Likes

Hahahha! I knew there was something too strange about the chair lol. Well, I’m happy to keep going north (also had a thought that if we go north we could put the boar in the boat so we don’t have to carry it down the stairs)
@Miumi.hp @amaiaxx21

2 Likes

Good idea, but won’t we have to go through the river in the boat?

We might drift west! :thinking:

2 Likes

What do you mean through the river, @Miumi.hp?

1 Like

Oh damn, forgot that!

1 Like

Okay, @brinn and @EpisodeLover_13, would you like your character to help Elsie out in any way?

2 Likes

Probably barter with him?

2 Likes

Yes, while they’re cutting her down she can stand underneath to catch/lower her down.

2 Likes

If we take the boat.
It was a reply to what @amberose said. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, I got that. HAHA! But either way you go, you’re not going through the river, you’re attempting to go over the river.

1 Like

Faye notices Elsie being caught, so she draws out her weapon, ready to free her.
She’ll try to keep her guard up just in case someone tries to attack her or the group.

2 Likes

Umm… So have we actually decided north, east or west? Haha @Miumi.hp @amaiaxx21

2 Likes

I don’t think so, we’re still debating.
Personally, I prefer the steps. 🤷
But we can go in a different way if you want to.

2 Likes

I’m fine with going north and then taking the steps :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

HA I told you about the chaair :joy::joy: just kidding

I am very curious about the steps sooo I say lets go north?

@amberose @Miumi.hp

3 Likes