Adventure Story SG - Sign-ups and General Chat

Down the stairs, you find some more trouble. What’s your first move?
@amaiaxx21, @Miumi.hp, and @amberose

2 Likes

By some more trouble, you mean a creature yeah?

2 Likes

Wait wait wait wait…then slice em and dice em :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Yes, sorry, another creature!

2 Likes

Sorry, just ignore those questions, I decided just to post instead.

2 Likes

I read this as a man’s butt. Hehehehe.

For the fish man, I’m thinking its weakness could be like a sharks’, and I say we (or I or Desiree or whatever) start off by punching it in the nose (even though it’s a human nose, I still think this would hurt a human as much as it would a fish, so…)
@CrazyCaliope @amaiaxx21 @Miumi.hp

2 Likes

“Dickweed” I look around frantically. “Who- Who said that?”

Babe, the lower half is human and the top half is a fish!

2 Likes

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
Punch it still…

2 Likes

Climb it!!

2 Likes

Yeah I agree. Maybe from there we can look out for whoever set the trap, or attack them if they’re up there.

3 Likes

I don’t need to make any choices right?

2 Likes

No, sorry.

2 Likes

LOL :joy::joy::joy::+1: ME TOO :joy::joy::joy: @amberose

As for Sam, she’ll take position and shoot him with an arrow as he runs/swims towards them.

2 Likes

Alright crew…I think I remeber what happens at this particular part…tho I wont aay anything for the sake of spoilers. What do u guys wanna do??

3 Likes

Ummm I don’t know if I read correctly but I think that the fisherman is going towards you and @Miumi.hp so maybe Julian could come from behind and surprise him or sth like that? And then you can kick in the nose or shoot some arrows. Thoughts?

3 Likes

If that was the case, it’s a very good idea. :+1:

2 Likes

They both want to climb the rope, so what will Aelric do? I’ll end up choosing for Faye (@EpisodeLover_13) this time, all depending on what you all do!

3 Likes

Aelric will stay down at the bottom and keep watch. Make sure nothing can escape :wink:

4 Likes

@brinn and @Kate_Potter, you are attacked by the owner of the treehouse, what’s your first move of attack?

@EpisodeLover_13, did you follow them up the rope? If so, what is your first move?

@jdepisode, what’s your plan from the ground?

2 Likes

I think Faye would want to see where the vine led them-- she wants to continue the journey but the point is to investigate the possible places where one of the goblins could be. She will follow them up the rope and say something like “stay back, we don’t know this place very well so we have to stick together” or something along the lines.

1 Like